International Master in Media and Entertainment
- Placement rate of 96% upon completion of master's program
- Practice Lab in partnership with Warner Bros. Discovery
- An international faculty working in the audiovisual entertainment industry, including: Netflix, MTV, WB, Rai Cinema and Notorius Pictures
- Rome is the Italian center of the film entertainment industry, from Federico Fellini to the major international majors who have established their headquarters in the capital
- Venice Film Biennale and Rome Film Festival: participates in major international film exhibitions.
The International Master's in Media and Entertainment is designed for future executives, managers, producers, and creatives eager to enter the film, television, music, video game, and web storytelling industries.
During the master's program, students will become familiar with the management practices of the media and entertainment industry
through modules in pre-production, production, and post-production, as well as those specific to finance and accounting, business and legal affairs, marketing, distribution, writing, and cross-media strategies and platforms. Students will understand and manage the world of entertainment and media business, from its impact on the economy and the digital age to seizing all the opportunities in the global marketplace.