During the first module of the International Master in Fashion Management, students will learn how to:
- Inspire and lead high-performing international teams within companies in the fashion industry;
- Develop a business plan for companies in the fashion & luxury industry;
- Understand and utilise project management techniques within the context of fashion and luxury;
- Understand the importance of financial management, and management control principles in fashion;
- Understand the Fashion Customers and the Consumer Behaviour;
During the second module of the International Master in Fashion Management, students will learn how to:
- Identify, analyze, and understand the fashion sector’s characteristics, its market trends and their evolution; identify and develop effective managerial strategies for fashion sector businesses;
- Learn and understand the specificities and differences between the various types of production and organization in fashion, haute couture, luxury products and management and fast fashion businesses;
- Analyze and perfect offline, online, and performance integrated fashion & fashion luxury system strategies pertaining to marketing, digital marketing, branding, promotion and communication;
- Learn and know how to utilize brand monitoring tools suited to continuously work on the constant improvement of a fashion brand’s storytelling and reputation;
During the third module of the International Master in Fashion Management , students will learn how to:
- Be able to effectively operate and perform in the global fashion industry by embracing new trends, new technologies & innovative practices;
- Identify, analyze and understand the new materials, fashion luxury products trends, and distribution opportunities found in the fashion sector;
- Build Sustainable Fashion Businesses;
- Become an innovative, ethical and responsible Leader in the Fashion Management industry;
- Being able to make informed ethical judgments about existing norms and rules, aspiring to positive change, creating sustainable business with a global mindset.
The goal of Rome Business School is to develop future managers, entrepreneurs, and professionals who are ready to capitalize on the benefits of digitalization, go global, and have a positive impact on society.
Electives are ideal tools for students to improve their employability by focusing on high-demand skills.
- Electives assist students in carving out a niche for themselves and becoming more competitive.
- Electives expose students to courses they might not have encountered otherwise.
- Electives provide a one-of-a-kind curriculum that fosters life and career skills.
- Electives are divided in 4 main area of interest: Innovation and Growt, Tech and Digitalization, Industry- Focused, International Business
Students immerse into 10 hours of practice lab, where theoretical concepts will be put in practice and learning will come through experience.
The lab is conducted by managers from the company: Fendi, that will give different specialist knowledge, exercises and will network and transfer their experience to the students.
At the end of your educational experience, you will have the chance to prove your abilities by tackling a real business challenge. Use your talent to identify opportunities and create a truly innovative strategy.
Tackle a real company challenge. You can choose to be part of a small team and design a Marketing plan for a new business or develop a strategy to increase online sales or create a loyalty offering for different generation.
You will be given two case studies from two real companies that will allow you to test your knowledge learnt during the master’s course.
Previous years’ experiences
The Practical Challenge:
As a Fashion Marketing Manager of the Serendipity Company of Chiara Ferragni, organize a big fashion event for the launch of a new fashion line of rings in your country of origin
The Practical Challenge:
Create a loyalty offering for the Gen-Z audience, potentially benefiting from recent branding refresh effect.