During the first module of the Master in Marketing & Sales, students will learn how to:
- Develop and implement Marketing and Sales performing strategies required to achieve the planned objectives.
- Conduct strategic marketing, brand management and sales as well design thinking and product development
- Identify opportunities, threats and possibilities for change within the company’s environment, orienting the strategy based on the potential sales and marketing scenarios.
- Use the different policies in the marketing mix to effectively create, communicate and deliver values through strategic thinking
Students will learn how to: throughout the second module of the Master in Marketing & Sales:
1) Marketing & Sales: Core Drivers
- Valuing the Marketing Mix
- Managing Sales and Sales Networks
- Pricing Strategies
- Customer Journey Mapping – CRM And Customer Experience
- Sales Force Motivation and Compensation
- Combining Marketing and Sales Strategy
2) Strategic Marketing & Sales
- Setting the Distribution “multi-channel engine“
- Go to Market: strategy and planning
- B2B Industry marketing and sales
3) The Value of Communication in Marketing and Sales
- Impactful Branding & Advertising
- Key Account Management & Sales Pitch and Sales Promotion
4) Digital Marketing and Web Empowering
- Web Design and Web Management
- e-commerce Optimization (Google Analytics)
- Lead generation: Google Adwords, Social Media Marketing, and Programmatic Advertising (Preparation for Google Ads Certification)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Omnichannel Marketing Evolution
Students will learn how to: throughout the third module of the Master in Marketing & Sales:
5) International Marketing and Sales
- Assessing the geo-political context
- Growing strategies in a globalized economy
- Marketing and sales strategic mix formulation
6) Marketing and Automation Channels, Digital Sales, New Tech & Future Trends
- Data-Driven Marketing & Sales and Business KPI’s
- Digital Sales
- Brand Extra-Value linked to sustainability and ethics
- Web 3.0: (AI in Marketing, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Metaverse, NFT)
Rome Business School aim is to create future managers, entrepreneurs, and professionals who will be ready to seize the benefits of digitalization, will go global and will make a positive impact on society.
- Electives are the perfect tools for students to boost their employability with focus high demand skills.
- Electives help students create a niche for themselves and become more competitive.
- Electives help expose students to courses they might not otherwise encounter.
- Electives offer unique curriculum that develops life and career-specific skills.
- Rome Business School Electives are divided in 4 main area of interest: Innovation and Growt, Tech and Digitalization, Industry- Focused, International Business
Rome Business School Practice Lab is the place where theoretical concepts are put in practice and participants learn through experience.
The Lab is run by managers from leading national or international companies in the sector/industry, who will examine different specialist knowledge, work on exercises and network, while sharing their experience and expertise with the students.
The Lab is entirely run by the School’s Partner Companies and the activities included are specific for each Master program and goal. For this master the Practice Lab will be in partnership with:
Students will get enough knowledge to get the main certification in Digital Marketing
At the end of your educational experience, you will have the chance to prove your abilities by tackling a real business challenge. Use your talent to identify opportunities and create a truly innovative strategy.
Tackle a real company challenge. You can choose to be part of a small team and design an innovative HR business plan or functional operational plan based on theoretical research.
Work on one of two real Business Challenges of a specific company. Choose between a Business Plan, or a Marketing and Sales plan.
Previous years’ experiences
The Practical Challenge: Simply no Waste
The capstone involves a start-up launched in 2019 in Sweden, offering an App that helps manage and reduce food waste at home. The start-up is a one-person company (the founder) with a product-driven focus reaching 11,000 subscribers. The challenge consists of developing a Marketing & Sales growth plan for the start-up.
The Practical Challenge: Unilever
Create a stronger content strategy for Unilever’s web site virtual tour by creating interesting branding strategy by using unconvential tools and outside of the box thinking mind set.
The Practical Challenge: Bayer
Draw up an executive project with the Marketing Department