During the first module of the International Master in Digital Marketing and Business Transformation, students will learn how to:
- Inspire and lead high-performing international teams within digital businesses;
- Develop a new digital business plan;
- Understand the importance of financial management, and management control principles;
- Understand and utilise project management techniques within the context of building on line businesses or transforming businesses;
During the second module of the International Master in Digital Marketing and Business Transformation, students will learn how to:
- Gaining an in-depth overview of the opportunities and risks posed by the new digital marketing and communication trends in the industry that appear every day, and adapt the company’s strategy to the new digital marketing trends and business patterns;
- Analyse the market situation, define the different scenarios, identify the opportunities, develop the most suitable digital marketing, branding strategy and online reputation;
- Utilize the most advanced digital marketing techniques to promote companies and product and master marketing on search engine;
- Master e commerce and analytics and metrics in marketing.
During the third module of the International Master in Digital Marketing and Business Transformation, students will learn how to:
- Learn and understand the use of new emerging technologies, the usage of coding and data, for transforming and up levelling, developing business in today’s digital age;
- Learn the techniques for complex problem solving and decision making in digital environments;
- Learn and implement the core principles of international digital entrepreneurship;
- Implement innovation, agile methodologies for product improvement & new product development.
The goal of Rome Business School is to develop future managers, entrepreneurs, and professionals who are ready to capitalize on the benefits of digitalization, go global, and have a positive impact on society.
Electives are ideal tools for students to improve their employability by focusing on high-demand skills.
- Electives assist students in carving out a niche for themselves and becoming more competitive.
- Electives expose students to courses they might not have encountered otherwise.
- Electives provide a one-of-a-kind curriculum that fosters life and career skills.
- Elective courses are organized in 4 main areas of interest
Rome Business School Practice Lab is the place where theoretical concepts are put in practice and participants learn through experience. The Lab is run by GroupM managers who will examine different specialist knowledge, work on exercises and network, while sharing their experience and expertise with the students. This Lab is entirely run by GroupM managers with whom you will create strategy to guide customer’s throught the customer’s journey of GroupM products.
At the end of your educational experience, you will have the chance to prove your abilities by tackling a real business challenge. Use your talent to identify opportunities and create a truly innovative strategy.
Tackle a real company challenge. You can choose to be part of a small team and design a Marketing plan for a new business or develop a stragy to increase online sales or create a loyalty offering for different generation.
You will be given two case studies from two real companies that will allow you to test your knowledge learnt during the master’s course.