During the second module of the Executive Master in Marketing & Sales, students will learn how to:
- Business Economics: The topics covered include the economic problem, the scarcity choice dilemma, economic theories and models, macroeconomic and microeconomic perspectives, and GDP.
- Entrepreneurship and Business Planning: You will understand how entrepreneurs create economic and social value by exploiting new opportunities and how managers navigate complex problems and situations of opportunity.
- Business Strategy: Through this module, you will gain a clear understanding of the methods and stakeholders necessary to comprehend a company’s long-term direction and strategy, identify its values, recognize its competitive advantage and capabilities, as well as areas of potential utility for its growth and success.
- Accounting and Budgeting: This module will define key terms such as ROI, EBIT, and GAAP. It will also provide an understanding of balance sheets, budgets, forecasting techniques, purchasing decisions, and the laws governing the management and dissemination of financial information.
- Project & Operations Management: You will learn the concepts and tools of Project and Operations Management.
- Human Resources: You will focus on strategic human resource topics such as acquisition, development, motivation, management, and retention of a workforce. Special emphasis is placed on alignment with the company’s strategy and adding value and competitive advantage through human resource management.
- Marketing strategy
- Marketing and Comunication
- Marketing Organizations
- CRM Customer – Optimize the Customer Experience
2) Sales Management
- Sales Manegement
- Sales Channels Management
- Data Driven and e-Commerce for improve the clients service
3) International Marketing and Sales
- Market research
- Marketing mix
- Digital marketing and Web Empowering
4) Web Design e Web Management
- e-commerce Optimization (Google Analytics)
- Lead generation: Google Adwords, Social Media Marketing & Programmatic Advertising
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Omnichannel Marketing Evolution
5) Marketing & Automation Channels & Sales Digitali
- Web Design
- Digital Metrics & Business KPI’s
- Predictive Analytics e Predictive Marketing
- On line sales
6) New Trends, Sustainability, and Tech in Marketing and Sales Management
- AI e Tech for marketing and sales
- Metaverso e marketing
- Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Ethics in Marketing and Sales
In the high-tech and digitally transformed world in which we live, soft skills are personal qualities that can influence relationships, communication, and interaction with others, all of which are essential for business success and effective leadership. Without effective leadership, no new technology or innovation can be implemented. The Leadership Program offers participants a path to self-discovery, empowerment, and reinvention, preparing them to become future leaders. A self-assessment test, role plays, quizzes, and five interactive courses make up the program’s practice-based curriculum.
- The Digital Age of Persuasion and Communication
- Effectiveness of Teamwork
- Agile Leadership
- Negotiation and conflict resolution
- Emotional Intelligence
- Individual Coaching
- Executive Mentoring production review of curricular material
- Company meetings with leading companies
- Executive Mentoring for preliminary orientation towards entrepreneurship
At the end of your educational experience, you will have the chance to prove your abilities by tackling a real business challenge. Use your talent to identify opportunities and create a truly innovative strategy.
Tackle a real company challenge. You can choose to be part of a small team and design an innovative Marketing and sales plan or functional operational plan based on theoretical research.
Work on one of two real Business Challenges of a specific company.
Previous years’ experiences
The Practical Challenge:
The Practical Challenge: Developing an Executive Project with the Marketing Department.
The Practical Challenge: Creating briefs to provide to an advertising agency/dealer for the promotion of a product from Sky TV Italy.