During the second module of the Executive Master in Marketing & Sales, students will learn how to:
- Managerial Economics
This module aims to prepare students by providing them with the essentials of entrepreneurship and business planning.
- Entrepreneurship and Business Planning
With this module, the managerial skills required to understand a Business Plan and its structure will be developed.
- Business Strategy
Through this module, students will know how to understand the long-term direction and strategy of a company, and will be able to identify the strategic business units of organizations.
- Accounting & Budgeting
This module is aimed at students understanding the importance of financial management and control principles, with key indicators such as ROI, EBIT, GAAP.
- Project & Operations Management
With this module, students can manage projects, examine data and information, and have a diagnostic approach to solving problems.
- Marketing: Traditional and Digital
Students will learn the application of marketing principles in organizational decision-making.
- Human Resource Management
This subject area focuses on strategic human resource issues such as workforce acquisition, development, motivation, and retention.
- Data Analytics for Managers
This course is designed to equip students with the basic knowledge needed to analyze and interpret large sets of data, to make effective business decisions and strategies.
- Marketing strategy
- Marketing and Comunication
- Marketing Organizations
- CRM Customer – Optimize the Customer Experience
2) Sales Management
- Sales Manegement
- Sales Channels Management
- Data Driven and e-Commerce for improve the clients service
3) International Marketing and Sales
- Market research
- Marketing mix
- Digital marketing and Web Empowering
4) Web Design e Web Management
- e-commerce Optimization (Google Analytics)
- Lead generation: Google Adwords, Social Media Marketing & Programmatic Advertising
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Omnichannel Marketing Evolution
5) Marketing & Automation Channels & Sales Digitali
- Web Design
- Digital Metrics & Business KPI’s
- Predictive Analytics e Predictive Marketing
- On line sales
6) New Trends, Sustainability, and Tech in Marketing and Sales Management
- AI e Tech for marketing and sales
- Metaverso e marketing
- Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Ethics in Marketing and Sales
Soft skills are personal attributes that can influence relationships, communication, and interaction with others, which are critical for business success and effective leadership in the high-tech world and digital transformation in which we live. None of the new technologies and innovations can be applied without proper leadership.
The Leadership Program is a path of self-discovery, empowerment and reinvention, empowering participants to become leaders of the future. The program is practice-based and consists of 5 interactive courses, including a self-assessment test, role-plays and quizzes.
- Communication & Persuasion in the Digital Age
- Team Work Effectiveness
- Agile Leadership
- Negotiation & Conflict Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Individual Coaching
- Executive Mentoring production review of curricular material
- Company meetings with leading companies
- Executive Mentoring for preliminary orientation towards entrepreneurship
At the end of your educational experience, you will have the chance to prove your abilities by tackling a real business challenge. Use your talent to identify opportunities and create a truly innovative strategy.
Tackle a real company challenge. You can choose to be part of a small team and design an innovative Marketing and sales plan or functional operational plan based on theoretical research.
Work on one of two real Business Challenges of a specific company.
Previous years’ experiences
The Practical Challenge:
The Practical Challenge: Developing an Executive Project with the Marketing Department.
The Practical Challenge: Creating briefs to provide to an advertising agency/dealer for the promotion of a product from Sky TV Italy.