During the first module of the International Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management, students will learn how to:
- Inspire and lead high-performing international teams within tourism agencies, businesses, organization or institutions in the sector;
- Develop a business plan for startup company in Tourism Industry;
- Identify the social, financial, political, public and private actors and primary players who take part in the management, the preservation, the valorization, and the promotion of local cultural richness;
- Effective hospitality management;
During the second module of the International Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management, students will learn how to:
- Build a tourist offering that integrates local cultures, environments, and flavors through an approach aimed at increasing knowledge through the pleasure of all senses;
- Develop actions aimed at the promotion of a local environment from the perspective of environmental sustainability and of responsible tourism;
- Communication and Sales strategy and assess the most effective way to implement it;
- Design marketing, digital marketing and communication strategies aimed at the promotion of products in local environments (fetes, expos, events) and in specific sectorial contexts (exhibitions, conferences, meetings, pageants, themed expos, etc.).
During the third module of the International Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management, students will learn how to:
- Be able to effectively operate and perform in the different global tourism systems;
- Create an experiential journey within a global context;
- Recognize local cultural and environmental resources from the perspective of the integration of the tourist offering;
- Be able to exploit the opportunities offered by Innovation and technology in the tourism and hospitably sector;
- Identify and collaborate with the actors (Tour Operators, Travel Agencies, etc.) involved in the production of tourist packages;
The goal of Rome Business School is to develop future managers, entrepreneurs, and professionals who are ready to capitalize on the benefits of digitalization, go global, and have a positive impact on society.
Electives are ideal tools for students to improve their employability by focusing on high-demand skills.
- Electives assist students in carving out a niche for themselves and becoming more competitive.
- Electives expose students to courses they might not have encountered otherwise.
- Electives provide a one-of-a-kind curriculum that fosters life and career skills.
- Elective courses are organized in 4 main areas of interest
Rome Business School Practice Lab is the place where theoretical concepts are put in practice and participants learn through experience. The Lab is run by Soho House managers who will examine different specialist knowledge, work on exercises and network, while sharing their experience and expertise with the students. This Lab is entirely run by Soho House managers with whom you will create strategy to guide customer’s through the customer’s journey of Soho House.
At the conclusion of your course, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills by taking on a genuine business problem. Utilize your skills to spot chances and develop a strategy that is genuinely creative.
Take on a genuine business challenge. You might decide to work in a small group, come up with an online sales plan, or design a loyalty programme for various generations.
Two case studies from two genuine firms will be provided to you so that you can put your master’s course knowledge to the test.
Previous years’ experiences
The Practical Challenge:
Developing new strategy and marketing promotion to market the Castel Volognano as a wedding venue Company Volognano Azienda.