During the first module of the International Master in Arts and Culture Management, students will learn how to:
- Develop managerial skills to manage the art and culture business, in a practical way
- Develop a business plan for a creative company in Arts and culture different sectors
- Understand and manage various financial aspects related to cultural activities in the global economy
- Learn and Apply the Project Management tools and techniques applied to Arts, Managing Creative Institutions (Theatres, Museums, Arts Galleries, etc) creative events
- Understand and appreciate the human resource management for creative industries, especially when dealing with volunteers
During the second module of the International Master in Arts and Culture Management , students will learn how to:
- Be able to effectively manage different cultural & creative industries: music management, artist management, filming and fiction industry, publishing industry;
- Manage & Lead Cultural Institutions by getting the specific knowledge to manage museum, theatres, art galleries, cultural events;
- Get to know all the legal and economic perspectives of the Arts and Culture Law;
- Be able to do Fundraising and Crowdfunding in the Arts.
During the third module of the International Master in Arts and Culture Management , students will learn how to:
- Be able to become a creative entrepreneur, creating a cultural business;
- Develop creative and innovative thinking when managing the arts and culture business sector;
- Become an innovative, ethical and responsible Leader in the Arts & Culture industry;
- Understand the digital transformation of the Arts Industry, crypto art, and its application to different creative sectors.
The goal of Rome Business School is to develop future managers, entrepreneurs, and professionals who are ready to capitalize on the benefits of digitalization, go global, and have a positive impact on society.
Electives are ideal tools for students to improve their employability by focusing on high-demand skills.
- Electives assist students in carving out a niche for themselves and becoming more competitive.
- Electives expose students to courses they might not have encountered otherwise.
- Electives provide a one-of-a-kind curriculum that fosters life and career skills.
- Elective courses are organized in 4 main areas of interest
Rome Business School Practice Lab is the place where theoretical concepts are put in practice and participants learn through experience. The Lab is run by MAXXI managers who will examine different specialist knowledge, work on exercises and network, while sharing their experience and expertise with the students. This Lab is entirely run by MAXXI managers with whom you will create strategy to guide customers through the customer’s journey of MAXXI.
At the end of your educational experience, you will have the chance to prove your abilities by tackling a real business challenge. Use your talent to identify opportunities and create a truly innovative strategy.
Tackle a real company challenge. You can choose to be part of a small team and design a Marketing plan for a new business or develop a strategy to increase online sales or create a loyalty offering for different generation.
You will be given two case studies from two real companies that will allow you to test your knowledge learnt during the master’s course.