During the first module of the International Master in Project Management , students will learn how to:
- Ability to make decisions for complex business projects by using and managing large scale of information considering all the risks of the projects;
- Work with the ultimate project management software to establish clear goals and complete them within the time frame given;
- Managing people, systems and processes;
- Gain and apply structured knowledge on Project Management, such as to allow participants to start a professional career at international level;
During the second module of the International Master in Project Management, students will learn how to:
- Master the processes of Project Management and the respective inputs, outputs and tools and techniques used in different contexts;
- Be able to correctly deal with and manage the different situations that may arise during Project Management;
- Be able to develop the various areas of Project Management (such as, for example, risk management or project communication);
During the third module of the International Master in Project Management, students will learn how to:
- Managing projects by implementing and embracing new trends and new technologies;
- Get the training and knowledge to be able to do PMI exams to get CAMP and/or PMP Certifications;
- Embrace CRM in Project Management and become innovative and responsible leader;
Future managers, business owners, and professionals who are prepared to take advantage of the advantages of digitalization, go worldwide, and make a meaningful contribution to society are what Rome Business School seeks to build.
By focusing on in-demand skills, electives are the perfect instruments for students to increase their employability.
- Electives assist students in carving out a niche for themselves and becoming more competitive.
- Electives expose students to courses they might not have encountered otherwise.
- Electives provide a one-of-a-kind curriculum that fosters life and career skills.
- Elective courses are organized in 4 main areas of interest: Innovation & Growth, Tech & ICT, Industry focus and International Business. You can choose one of them
Rome Business School Practice Lab is the place where theoretical concepts are put in practice and participants learn through experience. NTT DATA managers, who will examine different specialist knowledge, work on exercises and network, while sharing their experience and expertise with the students, run the Lab. This Lab is entirely run by NTT DATA managers with whom you will create strategy to guide customers through the customer’s journey of NTT DATA.
You will have the opportunity to exhibit your abilities at the end of the course by tackling a real-world business challenge. Utilize your skills to find chances and create a truly inventive plan.
Face a real-life business challenge. You have the option of working in a small group, developing an internet sales plan, or developing a loyalty programme for different generations.
Two case studies from two real firms will be assigned to you to put your master’s course knowledge to the test.
Previous years’ experiences
The Practical Challenge:
Milk Flower business will bring in the art of Italian gelato making to offer ice cream using organic ingredients and seasonal fruits native to Senegal. The business will pursue a new strategy and go forward to sell gelato in carts around Dakar City instead of selling it in an old-fashioned physical shop. Locally created gelato is predicted to provide positive cash flow and profit in the first year, with a positive return. This project management plan details the process of the planning and initiation phase for the launch of the Milk Flower Business.