The sports industry is one of the ultimate expressions of the entertainment business. From live events to media, TV and Internet broadcasting, from professional sports teams to exclusive private sports clubs; the management of these industrial entities has experienced deep changes, requiring a new class of professionals with skills in several fields of management. Rome Business School’s Master in Sport & Lifestyle Management is specifically designed to train professional figures who are able to work effectively and successfully in the various areas of the sports business, providing them with all the necessary skills to start a career in this environment.
Why studying in Rome
- The ultimate education experience in the eternal city
The cradle of civilization and homeland of an invaluable cultural and artistic heritage, Rome is the ultimate location to live a higher education experience; take advantage of the many beautiful places and enriching initiatives offered by the roman landscape and learn in one of the most proficuous centers of made in Italy production.
- An always growing business ecosystem
With more than 650.000 companies registered in the region and more than 1.000 new startups in the city territory, a growing rate of entreprises of 1,81% in just last year, the italian capital is the second city for number of new business on a national level.
- There’s no business you can’t find
From fashion to food & beverage, from arts to tourism, Rome is the birthplace of multiple renowned enterprises and activities of made in Italy products and services, all of them operating in the business sectors tackled in the school’s programmes: an aspect that allows the students to experience first hand the reality they’re aiming to access to.
- Study in Rome, experience everywhere
Through the company visits and study tours organized by Rome Business School, you’ll have the chance to get in contact with worldwide-known institutions and renowned companies, become familiar with different professional environments and expand your network. Our school also offers the opportunity to take part in internships, in Italy and abroad, at prestigious and successful companies.
⇒ 6 months of lectures
⇒ 6 months dedicated to international internships and project work
⇒ Visits at international companies and organizations
⇒ Integrative cultural programme
⇒ Seminars and events
- International internships at leading companies and organizations
- Tutoring: assistance of a tutor for both the On Campus and the Online courses
- Learning materials: extensive documentation useful for the student’s training (books, slides, notes, study cases and more)
- Registration to the Rome Business School Alumni Association: the international network through which students of the Rome Business School can share ideas, experiences, and projects, which also gives access to price reductions for further training courses.
- Opportunity for participation in EAE Business School Barcelona Bootcamp.
Programme of the Master in Sport & Lifestyle Management
- Introduction to the Sport Industry and linkage to the Entertainment IndustrySport & Lifestyle – The right segment to be
- Strategic Management – How to define the Vision of a Sport Venture
- Human Resources Management: Hiring strategy between Sport Alcoholics, Fans and Professionals
- Accounting Rules: athlete’s contracts sponsorship contract betting
- The Sport Company Assets: the Brand, The Roster, The Stadium
- Principles of Financial Management
- The economics of a Sport Venture
- Project Management for events including media content, sport center and touristic destination
- Business Plan Design and Sale
- Principles of Sport Marketing
- Operative Marketing Digital Marketing: Building a Fan Base, Communities, and Financial Trust
- Selling Merchandising: licensing or direct distribution
- Media Rights Sizing the value of a sponsorship
- Setting the right price of a Sport Offer Life Cycle of a Sport Proposition
- Brand Identity Management & Bonding
- Role of Advertising
- Brand Content Storytelling and Content Management
- Social Responsibility & Sustainability
- A new product definition
- Sport & Lifestyle
- Cool Hunting: Where is the Sport Industry going to? Dying Sports and Evolving Sports
Rome Business School’s Master in Sport & Lifestyle Management are held by highly selected international university professors, trainers and business managers, drawn from a variety of operational and professional fields, from the actual sports domain to communications, from media relations to marketing and sustainable economy in this sector. The teaching approach is aimed at the acquisition of know-how, in order to transfer truly useful competencies for the attendees’ professional development.
Some of our teachers
Mental & Sports Coach Certified by S.F.E.R.A., Master in Neuro-Linguistic Programming and specialized in Problem Solving, Communication and strategic eCoaching; founder of Respiro, foundation focused on mental coaching, and co-founder of Scuola Skills, a meta-techniques lab.
An expert in Communication and media and supporter of world sustainability; she works mostly in Italy but has had collaborations in the UK with Procter & Gamble and in France with BNP Paribas. She’s currently working with Corporate Social Responsibility, the objectives of which include putting CSR at the heart of banking Financing/Investing business.
Six times Kickboxing World Champion, an expert in Public Relations and Media Communication; founder of Workout Center Roma, where he also works as boxing and kickboxing coach; he worked ad commentator for GXT Sky during fine seasons and two years at DahliaTV. Currently, he’s Editor in Chief Boxe & KickBoxing @ FNsport TV Channel.
Graduated summa cum laude in Economy at Rome’s Univerisity La Sapienza; YALE: Marketing; UCLA: Corporate Psychology; General Manager at Fight Network Italy; he coordinates positioning and sponsorship for U.C. Sampdoria and of the building of the sales-network for Media-One Srl, distributor for 2156 RFI stations.
Rome Business School supports its students even beyond the academic environment, providing them with guidance and assistance in developing a strong professional profile which reflects the most sought competences in the current job market. In particular, the school offers the following services to the enrolled students:
- Support in the management of job interviews
- Free review and inclusion of the student’s CV in the Rome Business School’s database, and its distribution to businesses, organizations and head hunters belonging to the school’s international network;
- Networking meetings with international managers, professionals and business owners
- A personalized search and flagging service for the best job opportunities in Italy and abroad
EAE Business School Barcelona Bootcamp
Rome Business School’s Master in Sports & Lifestyle Management offers you the opportunity to take part in the exclusive EAE Business School Barcelona Bootcamp, an intensive programme of the duration of 1 week in the wonderful Spanish city of Barcelona, in cooperation with the prestigious EAE Business School. Get the chance to learn all of the secrets of entrepreneurship, techniques of Design Thinking and the Lean StartUp methodology!
At the end of the Master, 96% of the students obtained an internship in internationally renowned companies, such as:
Admission process and graduation
The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate’s eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate’s academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation.
Once it’s sent, the application will be evaluated by Rome Business School’s academic committee. In order to ensure the application’s suitability, it is important to deliver all of the required documentation.
Students who successfully complete the programme will receive a double certification: Rome Business School’s diploma and an official certification by Universidad Internacional de Valencia (VIU), which provides 60 internationally recognized credits (60 ECTS).
Scholarships and Tuition
According to the individual profile, experience, and proved motivation, the candidate can be awarded a scholarship covering part of the overall tuition fee (up to 20%). The eligibility for a possible scholarship will be decided by Rome Business School’s academic committee during the evaluation of the candidate’s application.
Scholarships are available for all of the didactic formulas.
The tuition fee for this Master is 6.500 Euros. It can be paid:
- in installments
- in a single solution (this option grants the student a 10% discount on the overall amount of the tuition fee)