International Master in Finance
- 84% of our students increased their professional responsibilities leading to an average 40% salary increase after doing the master.
- Introduction to preparation to CFA exam Level I: a globally-recognized professional designation given by the CFA Institute
- Business Practice lab powered by BNL Bank - Do a risk management analysis for a bank’s product, assessing the different types of risks, using risk identification tools learned in class.
- International Bootcamps in Silicon Valley, Barcelona, Lagos, Goha, Paris, Rome and Tuscany
- The Master prepares students for a strategic approach to planning and controlling economic, financial, and patrimonial assets.