International Master in Pharma & Health Management
- Placement rate of 96% upon completion of master's program.
- Business Practice lab with Johnson & Johnson: "Meet the Managers", a 10-hour hands-on workshop, along with J&J executives, you will analyze market dynamics, competition, and customer preferences.
- Includes the Preparation for the Pharmaceutical Business Manager (CPBM) Certification.
- Business in Action: Participating in a simulated drug development process, where students go through various stages, including preclinical research, clinical trials, regulatory approval, and commercialization.
- Content Highlights: Global overview of the industry, strategic management, and governance within the life sciences, including policy and regulatory aspects. Digitalization and innovation, current and future trends, business ethics and CSR in Pharma and Healthcare Management.
- Under the Patronage of AIFA: the Italian Medicines Agency is responsible for regulating and overseeing the pharmaceutical sector in Italy.
This Master's provides participants with a comprehensive understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare management principles
. The program aims to equip students with the knowledge, skills, and competencies necessary to navigate the complex and dynamic healthcare landscape, particularly in relation to the pharmaceutical sector.