During the first module of the Executive Master in Arts and Culture Management, students will acquire core management skills to enhance your professional career.
Students in this module will have the opportunity to:
Develop managerial skills to manage the art and culture business in a practical way
Develop a business plan for a creative business in the various fields of art and culture;
Understand and manage various financial aspects related to cultural activities in the global economy;
Learn and apply project management tools and techniques applied to the arts, management of creative institutions (theaters, museums, art galleries, etc.) creative events;
Understand and appreciate human resource management for the creative industries, especially when it comes to volunteers;
During the second module of the Executive Master in Arts and Culture Management, students will learn how to:
1) Managing Art and Culture at an International Level:
- Cultural and Artifacts Management in the Global Era
- The Social and Economic Impact of Arts and Culture
2) Management of Cultural and Creative Industries:
- Cultural Heritage Management, powered by UNESCO
- Music Industry and Artist Management
- Filming and TV Series Management
- Publishing Industry Management
- Commercial Arts Advertising and Design Industry Management
3) Management of Cultural Institutions:
- Management of Cultural Events
- Museum Management
- Theater Management
- Performing Arts Consultancy
4) Entrepreneurship in the Arts:
- Art Gallery Management
- Visual Arts Consultancy
- Creative Entrepreneurship
During the third module of the Master in Arts and Culture Management, students will learn how to:
5) Legal and Economic Perspectives of Art, Culture, and Arts Law:
- Law and Economics of Cultural Industries
- Fundraising and Crowdfunding in the Arts
6) Innovation & Creativity in the Arts:
- Art Markets: New Trends
- Digital Arts, Crypto, and AI
- Education, Culture, Meta Design, and Digital Technology
- Corporate Ethics and Social Responsibility
Soft skills are personal attributes that can affect relationships, communication, and interaction with others, which are crucial for business success and effective leadership in the high-tech world and digital transformation in which we live. None of the new technology and innovation can be applied without proper leadership. The Leadership Program is a path towards self-discovery, empowerment and reinvention, enabling participants to become leaders of the future. The program is practice-based, consisting of 5 interactive courses, including a self-assessment test, role plays and quizzes.
- Communication & Persuasion in the Digital Age
- Team Work Effectiveness
- Agile Leadership
- Negotiation & Conflict Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Individual Coaching
- Executive Mentoring production review of curricular material
- Company meetings with leading companies
- Executive Mentoring for preliminary orientation towards entrepreneurship
At the end of your educational experience, you will have the chance to prove your abilities by tackling a real business challenge. Use your talent to identify opportunities and create a truly innovative strategy.
Tackle a real company challenge. You can choose to be part of a small team and design an innovative HR business plan or functional operational plan based on theoretical research.
Work on one of two real Business Challenges of a specific company.
Previous years’ experiences
The Practical Challenge: Fabbrica
research, starting from the different stages in the evolution of the YAP project, presentation of the mission, vision, goals and objectives and focus on new perspectives for international development, identification of growth strategies (including financial aspects), new marketing strategies (social media) or management of various organisational challenges.
The Practical Challenge: Ocean Sole
Redesign the customer approach strategy to strengthen the company’s presence and sales internationally: networking strategies, partnerships, focus on implementing new management and marketing tools.
The project must also highlight the importance of the company and focus on improving its business model.