During the first module of the MBA, students will acquire core management skills to enhance your professional career.
Students in this module will have the opportunity to understand Business Inside Out, The Core of Business, Management, and Leadership Excellence:
- Global Economy and Business Trends
- Strategy for Business Leadership
- Project & Operations Management
- Global Marketing Management
- Digital Marketing & Metrics
- Accounting & Budgeting
During the second module of the International MBA, students will learn how to:
1) Entrepreneurial Business Plan:
- Entrepreneurship, Ethics & Business Planning
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
2) People and Talent Management:
- Organizational Behaviour & Change Management
- Digital HR Strategy
3) Financial Management:
- Financial Management for Decision Making
- Corporate and Investment Banking
4) Operations & Performance Management:
- Sustainable Value-chain
- Business & ESG Dashboard
5) Managerial Data Science & Business Analytics:
- Data Science for Business Growth
- Big Data and Business Analytics
During the third module of the MBA, students will learn how to:
6) Global Business Immersion and Leadership:
- Leadership for Sustainability & Ethics
- International Business and Cross-Cultural Management
7) The Future of Business and Disruptive Innovation:
- New Technologies, Virtual Reality, and the Future of Business
- Design Thinking & Disruptive Innovation
- Digital Transformation
Customize your MBA by choosing 1 out of 3 specializations, designed to advance certain skills which are relevant in your chosen business area. MBA Specialization in:
- Big Data and Automation:-Effective communication of Impact Data
-Business Process Reengineering and Automation
-Industry 4.0 & Digital Transformation
-Automation & Hyperautomation Technologies
-Data Management Regulations
- Marketing:-Marketing of ‘’Made in Italy’’ – Excellence in 6 A’s
-Business Marketing and Sales (B2B)
-Retailing & E-commerce Revolution: Strategy,
-Regenerative ‘’Purpose Driven’’ Marketing
-Marketing and Innovation
-Big Data for Marketing Intelligence
-Excel Modeling of Financial Transactions
-Sales & Trading
-Investment research and data analysis
The Practice Lab at Rome Business School is where theoretical concepts are put into practice and participants learn through experience.
The Lab is led by Coca-Cola HBC Italia managers who will examine various specialist knowledge, work on exercises, and network with students while sharing their experience and expertise.
This Lab is entirely managed by Coca-Cola HBC Italia managers, with whom you will collaborate to develop a product launch strategy and run a virtual company as CEO. The Business Simulation is an innovative and engaging managerials tool that allow to reproduce the dynamics and logic of a business.
The Global Trends lab consists of 2 virtual sessions:
Session 1: How to Find Sources to identify global trends. Deep dive into the global world trends shaping the world of today – guest speakers from UN, UNIDO, ILO. Examples of Global Trends:
- The Future of Work
- AI, Blockchain, and Technology
- The World in 2030 – Future Scenarios (UN, IMF, ECB)
Session 2: Understand the impact of global trends on businesses, and explore ways in which businesses can adapt and transform based on future trends and forward-thinking strategies.
At the conclusion of your educational experience, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities by tackling a real-world business challenge. Utilize your abilities to identify opportunities and develop a truly innovative strategy.
Take on a genuine company challenge. You can join a small team to create a marketing plan for a new business, develop a strategy to increase online sales, or develop a loyalty offering for different generations.
You will be given two case studies from two different companies to put your master’s course knowledge to the test.
Previous years’ experiences
The Practical Challenge:
Create a Market analysis of organic fertilizers in Africa, by areas: players/competitors, market size and trends, market differentiation and positioning.