Studying on campus allows you to have the best learning experience and to focus intensively on your education development.
Rome Business School’s masters degree programmes – whether through online or on campus learning option – are aimed at the same criteria, which means every students must meet our academic standards in order to successfully completed the programme.
As an on-campus student, you will:
- attend top-quality lectures in our Rome campus
- earn an internationally recognised master’s degree
- be able to participate in numbers of company visits, cultural visits and networking events
- have access to flexible, tailored support from Rome Business School’s team
- have access to personalized career services support
- attend the complementary Italian language course
For on campus/international students, before arriving in Italy, you must consider the following information in order to enter the country and to have the best learning experience on campus.
Our Student Services assists students at Rome Business School throughout the Italian immigration process (from Visa application to getting the Resident Permit), providing them with the resources to obtain official student status in Italy, and guiding you through your immigration process according to the length of time you will be studying at Rome Business School.
For those who find studying on campus challenging, you can study for our programmes online, without the need to attend any lectures on campus.
We hope you will start your journey toward joining Rome Business School.