During the first module of the International Master in Communication Management, students will learn how to:
- Understand the importance and interrelation between Politics, Marketing, Media and Communication;
- Understand and apply tools for effective marketing in Politics;
- Structure precise operational plans and strategies for the promotion and communication of a political candidate or group;
- Analyse how public opinion is affected by opinion leaders, think tanks or lobbies;
- Be able to enhance the Corporate Brand, Reputation Management and External Communication;
- Manage effectively the internal corporate communication and change management;
During the second module of the International Master in Communication Management, students will learn how to:
- Make the best use of social media and of the web for political-electoral marketing and communication ends;
- Learn about new visual and off-line means of communication for a winning placement in the political-electoral market or corporate/institutional word;
- Enhance public speaking capabilities, also in terms of consultancy to others;
- Manage press office activities aimed at the promotion of political candidates or parties or different prodcuts/services;
- Master Web Writing and Social Media Management;
- Design effective political and corporate speeches and manage their communication impact by online and offline channels;
During the third module of the International Master in Communication Management, students will learn how to:
- Be a responsible and innovative leader in the communications industry;
- Identify and add value to different leadership styles;
- Master communication strategies, techniques, analysis methods, planning, organization, development and management;
- Establish effective relations between different stakeholders and communication bodies;
- Be able to manage effective and resolve different communication crisis within organizations;
- Master communication management skills and consulting capabilities;
- Develop solid managerial competences;
The goal of Rome Business School is to develop future managers, entrepreneurs, and professionals who are ready to capitalize on the benefits of digitalization, go global, and have a positive impact on society.
Electives are ideal tools for students to improve their employability by focusing on high-demand skills.
- Electives assist students in carving out a niche for themselves and becoming more competitive.
- Electives expose students to courses they might not have encountered otherwise.
- Electives provide a one-of-a-kind curriculum that fosters life and career skills.
- Elective courses are organized in 4 main areas of interest
Rome Business School Practice Lab is the place where theoretical concepts are put in practice and participants learn through experience. The Lab is run by UTOPIA managers who will examine different specialist knowledge, work on exercises and network, while sharing their experience and expertise with the students. This Lab is entirely run by UTOPIA managers with whom you will create strategy to guide customer’s throught the customer’s journey of UTOPIA products.
At the end of your educational experience, you will have the chance to prove your abilities by tackling a real business challenge. Use your talent to identify opportunities and create a truly innovative strategy.
Tackle a real company challenge. You can choose to be part of a small team and design a Marketing plan for a new business or develop a stragy to increase online sales or create a loyalty offering for different generation.