During the first module of the International Master Online in Digital Marketing and Business Transformation, students will learn notions of:
- Managerial Economics
This module aims to prepare students by providing them with the essentials of entrepreneurship and business planning.
- Entrepreneurship and Business Planning
With this module, the managerial skills required to understand a Business Plan and its structure will be developed.
- Business Strategy
Through this module, students will know how to understand the long-term direction and strategy of a company, and will be able to identify the strategic business units of organizations.
- Accounting & Budgeting
This module is aimed at students understanding the importance of financial management and control principles, with key indicators such as ROI, EBIT, GAAP.
- Project & Operations Management
With this module, students will be able to manage projects, examine data and information, and have a diagnostic approach in solving problems.
- Human Resource Management
This subject area focuses on strategic human resource issues such as workforce acquisition, development, motivation and retention.
During the second module, students will learn:
1) Digital Transformation: Business models and systems in a digital Era
- The digital economy and the new business models
- Digital Strategizing: how to transform your business in a digital one
- Challenges in introducing digital strategies
- Identification of success factors for digital strategies
- Agile digital strategy management
- Data Analytics as foundation of the digital transformation
2) Digital Organization, Automation & Technology
- Characteristics of the digital organization
- Digital maturity models, digital maturity assessment
- Capabilities of digitally transformed companies
- Digital transformation of the organization
- Digitalizing customer-experience and digital customer relationship management
- Let’s see some cases
3) Web Optimization, Digital Marketing, Communication and Tools
- Web and e-commerce Optimization (Google Analytics)
- Lead generation: Google Adwords, Social Media Marketing and Programmatic Advertising (Preparation for Google Ads Certification)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Omnichannel Marketing: Email, Mobile, Proximity Marketing and Wearable Techniques
- Let’s see some cases
4) Digital PR and Content Strategy
- Influencer Marketing and Applied Creativity
- Video and Visual Story Telling
- Content Creation, Branded Content and Communication Strategy
- Content and Display Advertising
During the third module, students will explore:
5) Digital Customer Management: Data, Insights and Analytics
- Digital Customer Management and Behaviour
- Market Research and Customer Insights
- Data-Driven Strategy
- Let’s see some cases
6) Tech Future Vision
- Future of Business: Smart Technology and Industry 4.0
- AI, Virtual Reality and IoT in Digital Marketing
- Why Blockchain in Marketing?
- Sustainability and Digital Business Ethics
- Legal Issues when Marketing Online: Advertising, Data Protection, Intellectual Property
- e-reputation, Crises Management and Economic Intelligence
The goal of Rome Business School is to develop future managers, entrepreneurs, and professionals who are ready to capitalize on the benefits of digitalization, go global, and have a positive impact on society.
Electives are ideal tools for students to improve their employability by focusing on high-demand skills.
- Electives assist students in carving out a niche for themselves and becoming more competitive.
- Electives expose students to courses they might not have encountered otherwise.
- Electives provide a one-of-a-kind curriculum that fosters life and career skills.
- Elective courses are organized in 4 main areas of interest
Rome Business School Practice Lab is the place where theoretical concepts are put in practice and participants learn through experience. The Lab is run by GroupM managers who will examine different specialist knowledge, work on exercises and network, while sharing their experience and expertise with the students. This Lab is entirely run by GroupM managers with whom you will create strategy to guide customer’s throught the customer’s journey of GroupM products.
At the end of your educational experience, you will have the chance to prove your abilities by tackling a real business challenge. Use your talent to identify opportunities and create a truly innovative strategy.
Tackle a real company challenge. You can choose to be part of a small team and design a Marketing plan for a new business or develop a stragy to increase online sales or create a loyalty offering for different generation.
You will be given two case studies from two real companies that will allow you to test your knowledge learnt during the master’s course.