During the first module of the International Online Master in International Business and Corporate Law, students will learn how to:
- Understand and utilize project management techniques within the context of international business and corporate law;
- Understand the importance of financial management, and management control within the context of international business, corporate law;
During the second module of the International Online Master in International Business and Corporate Law, students will learn how to:
- Students should be able to apply the theoretical knowledge they have developed during this Master in relation to fundamental aspects of legal theory and legal systems. They should improve their critical thinking and be able to recognize the legal aspects that can impact business decision making;
- Have a basic ability to identify problems of international business law, to identify the system or systems of rules that are relevant for their solution, and to do so independently and within given time;
During the third module of the International Online Master in International Business and Corporate Law, students will learn how to:
- Be aware of the use of technology and innovative legal software that can provide support and legal services to International Business Managers
- Have a socially responsible and innovative mindset when managing and running international businesses and corporate law;
- Being able to make informed ethical judgments about existing norms and rules, aspiring to positive change, creating sustainable business with a global mindset;
Future managers, business owners, and professionals who are prepared to take advantage of the advantages of digitalization, go worldwide, and make a meaningful contribution to society are what Rome Business School seeks to build.
By focusing on in-demand skills, electives are the perfect instruments for students to increase their employability.
- Electives assist students in carving out a niche for themselves and becoming more competitive.
- Electives expose students to courses they might not have encountered otherwise.
- Electives provide a one-of-a-kind curriculum that fosters life and career skills.
- Elective courses are organized in 4 main areas of interest: Innovation & Growth, Tech & ICT, Industry focus and International Business. You can choose one of them
Rome Business School Practice Lab is the place where theoretical concepts are put in practice and participants learn through experience. The Lab is run by Enel S.p.A managers who will examine different specialist knowledge, work on exercises and network, while sharing their experience and expertise with the students. This Lab is entirely run by Enel S.p.A managers with whom you will create strategy to guide customer’s throught the customer’s journey of Enel S.p.A products.
At the end of your educational experience, you will have the chance to prove your abilities by tackling a real business challenge. Use your talent to identify opportunities and create a truly innovative strategy.
Tackle a real company challenge. You can choose to be part of a small team and design a Marketing plan for a new business or develop a strategy to increase online sales or create a loyalty offering for different generation.
You will be given two case studies from two real companies that will allow you to test your knowledge learnt during the master’s course.