During the first module of the International Master Online in Sustainability and Circular Bioeconomy Management, students will learn notions of:
- Managerial Economics
This module aims to prepare students by providing them with the essentials of entrepreneurship and business planning.
- Entrepreneurship and Business Planning
With this module, the managerial skills required to understand a Business Plan and its structure will be developed.
- Business Strategy
Through this module, students will know how to understand the long-term direction and strategy of a company, and will be able to identify the strategic business units of organizations.
- Accounting & Budgeting
This module is aimed at students understanding the importance of financial management and control principles, with key indicators such as ROI, EBIT, GAAP.
- Project & Operations Management
With this module, students will be able to manage projects, examine data and information, and have a diagnostic approach in solving problems.
- Marketing: Traditional and Digital
Students will learn the application of marketing principles in organizational decision making.
- Human Resources and Change Management
This subject area focuses on strategic human resource issues such as workforce acquisition, development, motivation and retention.
During the second module, students will learn:
1) Integrated Sustainability Management
- Historical Overview of Climate Change Science -towards the ecological transition: the upcoming scenarios 2030-2050
- Geopolitics of Energy conflicts
- Sustainable Mobility and related Industry – New Trends
- Company Sustainability
- Expert Talks
- Ethical supply chain
- The agenda 2030 and SDGs
2) Circular Bio Economy
- Circular Bio Economy, Food Waste & clean energy production
- Global Environmental: Biodiversity & Bioeconomy
- Fundraising and EU funding within the European
- Circular Economy and Consumer Behavior
3) Physical Dimensions of Sustainability
- WEFECH nexus – focus on health
- Smart cities and the relation to climate mitigation strategies
- WEFECH nexus – focus on ecosystems
- Smart cities and their impact on economic and social aspects
- International Environmental Law, Policies and Regulations
4) Climate Change and Energy Transition Scenarios
- Energy Management (Core Principals and Systems) and Lifecycle Management of Energy
- The Economics of Renewables and Energy Saving Technologies
- Roadmap for a jointly funded AUIEU Partnership on Climate Change and Sustainable Energy (CCSE)
- The economics of Biomass Energy
During the third module, students will explore:
5) Integration of Renewable Energy (RE): Technologies and Business Models
- Renewable Energy Technologies: towards zero carbon economy
- Sustainability and Innovation in RE Technology
- RE and energy transition in Africa and developing countries
- The Water food Energy Nexus: from integrated approaches to innovative buisness models
6) Exploring the Future of the Bio-Economy
- Towards Sustainable Bio-Based Economy and society (case studies and best practices)
- Innovation and Sustainability in biomass energy production
- Smart Mobility
7)Corporate Social Responsibility, ESG and Circular Economy Business Models
- Corporate Social Responsability
- ESG and Circular Economy Business Models
- Green Finance
The goal of Rome Business School is to develop future managers, entrepreneurs, and professionals who are ready to capitalize on the benefits of digitalization, go global, and have a positive impact on society.
Electives are ideal tools for students to improve their employability by focusing on high-demand skills.
- Electives assist students in carving out a niche for themselves and becoming more competitive.
- Electives expose students to courses they might not have encountered otherwise.
- Electives provide a one-of-a-kind curriculum that fosters life and career skills.
Rome Business School Practice Lab is the place where theoretical concepts are put in practice and participants learn through experience. The Lab is run by the Italian National Research Council (CNR) managers who will examine different specialist knowledge, work on exercises and network, while sharing their experience and expertise with the students. This Lab is entirely run by The Italian National Research Council (CNR) managers, with whom you will create strategy to guide customer’s through the customer’s journey of The Italian National Research Council (CNR) products.
At the end of your educational experience, you will have the chance to prove your abilities by tackling a real business challenge. Use your talent to identify opportunities and create a truly innovative strategy.
Tackle a real company challenge. You can choose to be part of a small team and design a Marketing plan for a new business or develop a strategy to increase online sales or create a loyalty offering for different generation.