During the first module of the International Master in Supply Chain Management and Logistics, students will learn how to:
- Understand the core of business operations and be able to manage the business processes effectively and those comprising the supply chain;
- Understand the importance of financial management, quality. Risk management and management control principles for effective supply chain management & logistics;
- Effectively plan and manage demand;
- Lead and Create Supply chain teams and strategies and make effective decision making in logistics;
During the second module of the International Master in Supply Chain Management and Logistics, students will learn how to:
- Be able to work with Big data to optimize the management of logistics and supply chain through the appropriate application of Information Technologies, systems allowing to efficiently meet the needs of the Supply Chain;
- Implement and create e – strategies for logistics and supply for getting the most efficient technological solutions;
- Integrate new, digitalization systems, adopt Blockchain for optimizing processes
During the third module of the International Master in Supply Chain Management and Logistics, students will learn how to:
- Learn the techniques for complex problem solving and decision making in logistics and supply chain management processes;
- Understand the importance of environmental impact of Supply chains and be able to evaluate it;
- Do supply chain management in an ethical, sustainable way as part of the corporate social responsibility strategy;
- Implement best practices to build global supply chain and grow and optimize business;
The goal of Rome Business School is to develop future managers, entrepreneurs, and professionals who are ready to capitalize on the benefits of digitalization, go global, and have a positive impact on society.
Electives are ideal tools for students to improve their employability by focusing on high-demand skills.
- Electives assist students in carving out a niche for themselves and becoming more competitive.
- Electives expose students to courses they might not have encountered otherwise.
- Electives provide a one-of-a-kind curriculum that fosters life and career skills.
- Elective courses are organized in 4 main areas of interest
Rome Business School Practice Lab is the place where theoretical concepts are put in practice and participants learn through experience. The Lab is run by Glovo managers who will examine different specialist knowledge, work on exercises and network, while sharing their experience and expertise with the students. This Lab is entirely run by Glovo managers with whom you will create strategy to guide customers through the customer’s journey of Glovo.
At the end of your educational experience, you will have the chance to prove your abilities by tackling a real business challenge. Use your talent to identify opportunities and create a truly innovative strategy.
Tackle a real company challenge. You can choose to be part of a small team and design a Marketing plan for a new business or develop a strategy to increase online sales or create a loyalty offering for different generation.
You will be given two case studies from two real companies that will allow you to test your knowledge learnt during the master’s course.