During the first module of the International Master in Food and Beverage Management, students will learn how to:
- Inspire and lead high-performing international teams within companies in the food and beverage industry;
- Develop a business plan for companies in the Food and Beverage industry;
- Understand the importance of financial management, and management control principles in the Food and Beverage industry
During the second module of the International Master in Food and Beverage Management, students will learn how to:
- Gain an in-depth overview of the opportunities and risks posed by the new digital marketing andcommunication trends in the industry that appear every day, and adapt the company’s strategy to the competitive environment;
- Analyse the market situation, define the different scenarios, identify the opportunities, develop the most suitable marketing, branding.
- Communication and Sales strategy and assess the most effective way to implement it;
- Utilize the most advanced digital marketing techniques to promote Food & Beverage industry companies and product.
During the third module of the International Master in Food and Beverage Management, students will learn how to:
- Identify and develop effective international strategies for export and expansion of companies in the Food, Wine and Beverage industry;
- Understand UN sustainability development goals to unlock and empower human, economic and societal changes;
- Learn and apply people analytics system to measure employee’s performance, productivity, optimize recruitment and selection processes and retention;
- Understand innovative and new technologies to be able to apply them for food, beverage and wine processing;
- Being able to make informed ethical judgments about existing norms and rules, aspiring to positive change, creating sustainable business with a global mindset
The goal of Rome Business School is to develop future managers, entrepreneurs, and professionals who are ready to capitalize on the benefits of digitalization, go global, and have a positive impact on society.
Electives are ideal tools for students to improve their employability by focusing on high-demand skills.
- Electives assist students in carving out a niche for themselves and becoming more competitive.
- Electives expose students to courses they might not have encountered otherwise.
- Electives provide a one-of-a-kind curriculum that fosters life and career skills.
- Elective courses are organized in 4 main areas of interest
Rome Business School Practice Lab is the place where theoretical concepts are put in practice and participants learn through experience. The Lab is run by Consortium Vino Chianti managers who will examine different specialist knowledge, work on exercises and network, while sharing their experience and expertise with the students. This Lab is entirely run by Consortium Vino Chianti managers with whom you will create strategy to guide customers through the customer’s journey of Consortium Vino Chianti.
At the end of your educational experience, you will have the chance to prove your abilities by tackling a real business challenge. Use your talent to identify opportunities and create a truly innovative strategy.
Tackle a real company challenge. You can choose to be part of a small team and design a Marketing plan for a new business or develop a strategy to increase online sales or create a loyalty offering for different generation.
You will be given two case studies from two real companies that will allow you to test your knowledge learnt during the master’s course.