During the first module of the International Master in Artificial Intelligence, students will learn how to:
- Understand and learn the fundamental concepts of AI;
- Learn and be able to increase sales, detect fraud, improve customer experience, automate work processes and provide predictive analysis;
- Get to know the main algorithm and principle of Machine Learning;
- Learn how to develop deep, predictive insights at scale for your business with AI;
During the second module of the International Master in Artificial Intelligence, students will learn how to:
- Understand and be able to develop human-like AI solutions, virtual assistants and chatbot that chat with customers, solve their problems and provide support services. ;
- Be able to identify opportunities for an AI-based chatbot, understanding what are the goals of building it and learn how to design a chatbot conversation;
During the third module of the International Master in Artificial Intelligence, students will learn how to:
- Learn how to manage AI projects from proof of value to production.
- Learn how to develop an Artificial intelligence (AI)-Based Business Model, developing an AI Strategy and internal and external communication;
The goal of Rome Business School is to develop future managers, entrepreneurs, and professionals who are ready to capitalize on the benefits of digitalization, go global, and have a positive impact on society.
Electives are ideal tools for students to improve their employability by focusing on high-demand skills.
- Electives assist students in carving out a niche for themselves and becoming more competitive.
- Electives expose students to courses they might not have encountered otherwise.
- Electives provide a one-of-a-kind curriculum that fosters life and career skills.
- Elective courses are organized in 4 main areas of interest
Rome Business School Practice Lab is the place where theoretical concepts are put in practice and participants learn through experience. The Lab is run by Immutable Data managers who will examine different specialist knowledge, work on exercises and network, while sharing their experience and expertise with the students. This Lab is entirely run by Immutable Data managers with whom you will create strategy to guide customers through the customer’s journey of Immutable Data.
At the end of your educational experience, you will have the chance to prove your abilities by tackling a real business challenge. Use your talent to identify opportunities and create a truly innovative strategy.
Tackle a real company challenge. You can choose to be part of a small team and design a Marketing plan for a new business or develop a strategy to increase online sales or create a loyalty offering for different generation.
You will be given two case studies from two real companies that will allow you to test your knowledge learnt during the master’s course.