During the first module of the International Master Online in Artificial Intelligence, students will learn notions of:
- Managerial Economics
This module aims to prepare students by providing them with the essentials of entrepreneurship and business planning.
- Entrepreneurship and Business Planning
With this module, the managerial skills required to understand a Business Plan and its structure will be developed.
- Business Strategy
Through this module, students will know how to understand the long-term direction and strategy of a company, and will be able to identify the strategic business units of organizations.
- Accounting & Budgeting
This module is aimed at students understanding the importance of financial management and control principles, with key indicators such as ROI, EBIT, GAAP.
- Project & Operations Management
With this module, students can manage projects, examine data and information, and have a diagnostic approach to solving problems.
- Marketing: Traditional and Digital
Students will learn the application of marketing principles in organizational decision-making.
- Human Resource Management
This subject area focuses on strategic human resource issues such as workforce acquisition, development, motivation, and retention.
- Data Analytics for Managers
This course is designed to equip students with the basic knowledge needed to analyze and interpret large sets of data, to make effective business decisions and strategies.
During the second module of the International Master Online in Artificial Intelligence, students will learn:
1) The Business value of AI:
- Introduction to AI in Business
- AI Strategy and Business Alignment
- ROI and Business Impact
- AI Adoption and Change Management
- Business Ethics and AI
2) AI in Practice and Use Cases:
- Healthcare, data engineering, sparking talk
- AI in industry, R&D
3) AI and ML algorithms for business:
- Machine Learning Algorithms, Predictive Analytics and Forecasting
- Natural Language Processing (NLP), Reinforcement Learning and Decision Making
- Computer Vision
4) AI platform and vendors:
- AI Infrastructure and Cloud Computing.
- AI Development Frameworks and Tools
- AI Platform Selection and Evaluation:
- Data Management and AI
- AI Integration with Existing Systems
- AI and exponential technologies to transform business and organizations
During the third module of the International Master Online in Artificial Intelligence, students will explore:
5) AI and the Internet of Things (IoT):
- AI and Blockchain
- AI and Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
- AI and Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality (AR/VR)
- AI and Edge Computing
6) The Social Responsability of AI:
- Ethical Frameworks for AI and CSR
- Bias and Fairness in AI
- Privacy and Security in AI
- Explainability and Transparency in AI
- AI Regulation and Governance
The goal of Rome Business School is to develop future managers, entrepreneurs, and professionals who are ready to capitalize on the benefits of digitalization, go global, and have a positive impact on society.
Electives are ideal tools for students to improve their employability by focusing on high-demand skills.
- Electives assist students in carving out a niche for themselves and becoming more competitive.
- Electives expose students to courses they might not have encountered otherwise.
- Electives provide a one-of-a-kind curriculum that fosters life and career skills.
- Elective courses are organized in 5 main areas of interest:
- Innovation & Growth
- Tech & Digitalization
- Industry Business Excellence
- International Business
- Global Electives with RBS School partners
Rome Business School Practice Lab (2024) is where theoretical concepts are put into practice and participants learn through experience. The Lab is run by Oracle managers who will examine different specialist knowledge, work on exercises, and network while sharing their experience and expertise with the students. This Lab is entirely run by Oracle managers with whom you will solve a business challenge of Oracle.
At the end of your educational experience, you will have the chance to prove your abilities by tackling a real business challenge. Use your talent to identify opportunities and create a truly innovative strategy.
Tackle a real company challenge. You can choose to be part of a small team and design a Marketing plan for a new business or develop a strategy to increase online sales or create a loyalty offering for different generation.
You will be given two case studies from two real companies that will allow you to test your knowledge learnt during the master’s course.