During the first module of the International Master Online in Ethics, Diversity and Inclusion, students will learn notions of:
- Managerial Economics
This module aims to prepare students by providing them with the essentials of entrepreneurship and business planning.
- Entrepreneurship and Business Planning
With this module, the managerial skills required to understand a Business Plan and its structure will be developed.
- Business Strategy
Through this module, students will know how to understand the long-term direction and strategy of a company, and will be able to identify the strategic business units of organizations.
- Accounting & Budgeting
This module is aimed at students understanding the importance of financial management and control principles, with key indicators such as ROI, EBIT, GAAP.
- Project & Operations Management
With this module, students will be able to manage projects, examine data and information, and have a diagnostic approach in solving problems.
- Marketing: Traditional and Digital
Students will learn the application of marketing principles in organizational decision making.
- Human Resource Management
This subject area focuses on strategic human resource issues such as workforce acquisition, development, motivation and retention.
- Data Analytics for Managers
This course is designed to equip students with the basic knowledge needed to analyze and interpret large sets of data, to make effective business decisions and strategies.
During the second module of the International Master Online in Ethics, Diversity and Inclusion, students will learn:
1) Individuals, Groups & Society:
- The Concepts, Meaning and Value of Ethics, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Key demographic trends and their impact on the composition of the staff of the Organizations
- Challenges of DEI: Individuals, Groups & Society
- Understanding Implicit Bias affecting decisions
- Developing the right culture into the workplace
- Age, Race, Ethnicity, Religion, Sexual Orientation, Gender Diversity
2) Diversity, Equity and Inclusion as a Strategic Organizational Priority:
- Evaluating Organizational Culture and developing a DEI Plan to improve employee experience
- HR Recruitment and Selection: Biases, barriers, and solutions
- Employee Performance Evaluation: Biases, barriers, and solution
- Learning, Development, Retention: Biases, barriers, and solution
- DEI and connections with Organizational Initiatives (SDGs, Corporate Social Responsibility, Brand and Communication, etc.)
3) Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Analytics:
- DEI Data and Predictive Analytics for Business Performance
- Sensitive Data Management
- Qualitative and Quantitative Approach to Measure ROI of DEI Programs
4) Policy and Legal Aspects in Ethics, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
- Employment Discrimination Law & Policy Framework
- Gender Pay-Gap
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
During the third module of the International Master Online in Ethics, Diversity and Inclusion, students will explore:
5) Inclusive Leadership:
- Assessing DEI Leadership Effectiveness
- The competencies and traits of an Inclusive Leader
- Intercultural Communication: Leading Diverse Teams in the Global Context
- The Value of Women’s Empowerment in Leadership
6) Future Trends in DEI, Innovation, and Socially Responsible Leadership:
- Ethical Innovation and Future Trends in DEI – Case studies analysis and best practices
- The Link Between Sustainability & DEI
The goal of Rome Business School is to develop future managers, entrepreneurs, and professionals who are ready to capitalize on the benefits of digitalization, go global, and have a positive impact on society.
Electives are ideal tools for students to improve their employability by focusing on high-demand skills.
- Electives assist students in carving out a niche for themselves and becoming more competitive.
- Electives expose students to courses they might not have encountered otherwise.
- Electives provide a one-of-a-kind curriculum that fosters life and career skills.
- Elective courses are organized in 5 main areas of interest:
- Innovation & Growth
- Tech & Digitalization
- Industry Business Excellence
- International Business
- Global Electives with RBS School partners
The Rome Business School Practice Lab is a place where participants learn by doing and applying theoretical principles. Managers from P&G run the Lab.
Managers from P&G conduct the lab. They will provide the students with various exercises and expert knowledge gained from their own human resources departments.
You will have the chance to showcase your skills by working on a genuine business problem by the end of your experience. Make use of your abilities to identify opportunities and create a truly original strategy.
You can alter the situation!
Display your skills and apply the knowledge you have acquired throughout your educational journey.
Choose from two main options for your final project while acting as the company leader.