During the first module of the International Online Master in Data Science, students will learn how to:
- Ability to make decisions in complex business projects by using and managing large scale of data through IT systems and solutions, evaluating all the risks and impacts to the business
- Create a data driven business strategy for business growth and efficacy
- Manage people, systems and processes
- Develop communication allowing to effectively present and communicate technical information or results to non-technical audiences
- Develop data-driven solutions and strategies for business problems and optimization
During the second module of the International Master in Data Science, students will learn how to:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the usage and importance of the Data Science (statistics, logic, programming, business knowledge and cutting-edge technologies);
- Apply the most relevant technologies, tools and techniques, i.e., Jupiter, Apache Hadoop, MongoDB, Tableau, MS Power BI, etc. to gain business insights and solve complex business problems;
During the third module of the International Master in Data Science, students will learn how to:
- Gain technological competences and experience by practicing and working in statistical software and programming languages (R, Python, SQL)
- Gain competences on the Cloud-based solutions offered by Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure
- Apply the acquired knowledge with hands-on activities and Practice Lab
- Gain knowledge and prepare yourself for specific Data Science certifications
The goal of Rome Business School is to develop future managers, entrepreneurs, and professionals who are ready to capitalize on the benefits of digitalization, go global, and have a positive impact on society.
Electives are ideal tools for students to improve their employability by focusing on high-demand skills.
- Electives assist students in carving out a niche for themselves and becoming more competitive.
- Electives expose students to courses they might not have encountered otherwise.
- Electives provide a one-of-a-kind curriculum that fosters life and career skills.
- Elective courses are organized in 4 main areas of interest
Rome Business School Practice Lab is the place where theoretical concepts are put in practice and participants learn through experience. The Lab is run by TABLEAU managers who will examine different specialist knowledge, work on exercises and network, while sharing their experience and expertise with the students. This Lab is entirely run by TABLEAU managers with whom you will create strategy to guide customers through the customer’s journey of TABLEAU.
At the end of your educational experience, you will have the chance to prove your abilities by tackling a real business challenge. Use your talent to identify opportunities and create a truly innovative strategy.
Tackle a real company challenge. You can choose to be part of a small team and design a Marketing plan for a new business or develop a strategy to increase online sales or create a loyalty offering for different generation.