During the first module of the Master in Finance, students will learn how to:
- Understand the core of financial business operations and be able to manage financial processes effectively and grow business;
- Understand the importance of financial markets, financial statement analysis and be able to analyze, manage and valuate financial assets;
- Be able to make solid financial strategies and financial decisions;
- Understand Financial Distress, Managerial Incentives, and Information;
During the second module of the Master in Finance, students will learn how to:
- Be able to do capital budgeting, analyzing project cash flows, risk analysis and the cost of capital;
- Understand capital structure and dividend policy;
- Do effectively financial planning and forecasting
- Understand Corporate Risk Management
- Learn & apply tools to manage cash and liquidity
- Understand International Business finance.
During the third module of the Master in Finance, students will learn how to:
- Learn, understand and apply financial statistics & Econometrics;
- Master Business Math for effective financial management;
- Up level your business and business performance by implementing big data and machine learning in finance;
- Implement the best innovative practices & tools to understand new technologies and fintech and how they can be used to optimize and accelerate businesses.
The goal of Rome Business School is to develop future managers, entrepreneurs, and professionals who are ready to capitalize on the benefits of digitalization, go global, and have a positive impact on society.
Electives are ideal tools for students to improve their employability by focusing on high-demand skills.
- Electives assist students in carving out a niche for themselves and becoming more competitive.
- Electives expose students to courses they might not have encountered otherwise.
- Electives provide a one-of-a-kind curriculum that fosters life and career skills.
- Elective courses are organized in 4 main areas of interest
Rome Business School Practice Lab is the place where theoretical concepts are put in practice and participants learn through experience. The Lab is run by BNL managers who will examine different specialist knowledge, work on exercises and network, while sharing their experience and expertise with the students. This Lab is entirely run by BNL managers, with whom you will create strategy to guide customer’s through the customer’s journey of BNL.
At the end of your educational experience, you will have the chance to prove your abilities by tackling a real business challenge. Use your talent to identify opportunities and create a truly innovative strategy.
Tackle a real company challenge. You can choose to be part of a small team and design a Marketing plan for a new business or develop a strategy to increase online sales or create a loyalty offering for different generation.
You will be given two case studies from two real companies that will allow you to test your knowledge learned during the master’s course.