EFMD – Virtual Career Fair 2020
15th of September 2020
EFMD’s Virtual Fair opens its doors to Rome Business School students (thanks to their partnership and collaboration) to its Fall session 2020. A set of events and meetings entirely dedicated to career and job searching activities, will follow one to another from September to November 2020, dedicating each week to a different Business area.
Take the opportunity to meet some of the leading multinational companies in the different sectors of the worldwide business, to conduct interviews with them to learn about their realities and explore all the most interesting job opportunities. The virtual fairs replicate a sophisticated job fair simulation environment that enables you to have real-time interaction with recruiters from leading companies and organizations.
Both students and alumni are invited to join the virtual fairs, which will run from September 15th to November 19th, and will include 8 weeks of 3-day events (Tuesday to Thursday).
- September 15-17 (2020) – Management, Organisation, Leadership, Business, Strategy.
- September 22-24 (2020) – Finance, Accounting, Economics, Risk, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Consulting, Actuaries.
- September 2 October 1 (2020) – Supply Chain, Logistics, Project Management, Transportation, Shipping.
- October 6 – 8 (2020) – Global MBA
- October 13 – 15 (2020) Digital Marketing, Communications, PR, Digital Media
- October 27 – 29 (2020) Startups, Entrepreneurship, Innovation
- November 10 – 12, (2020) NGOs, International Organizations, Public Administration, CSR, AHRMIO
- November 17 – 19, (2020) Big Tech, Engineering, Biotech, Pharma, Telecom
What is there for you?
This is a great chance to introduce yourself to potential employers, meet with the recruiters and start applying to their opportunities.
- Visit the stands
- View company profiles/videos
- Chat with recruiters
- View job opportunities
- Apply for jobs
Attend webcasts and seminarsGet in contact with our Career Services for more informations