Rome Business School’s Master in International Human Resources Management is the ideal training problem to start a career in the industry of people management, designed to provide the attendant with the competences and a thorough knowledge of nowaday’s international job market and of the most effective HR techniques.
In addition to a didactic service of excellence and up to date, this Master is further enriched by the chance to attend international internships and by the contact with professional realities of this industry, aimed to provide the student with a strong and all-encompassing training.
⇒ 6 months of lectures
⇒ 6 months dedicated to the final project work
⇒ 2 months internship in Dubai, the U.S. or in Europe
⇒ Visits at international companies and organizations
⇒ Integrative cultural programme
⇒ Seminars and events
On Campus (classes on: monday, tuesday, wednesday and friday – 9.45 – 12.45)
On Campus/Online (classes on: saturday – 10.00-17.00)
Online (classes on: monday and thursday – 17.00-19.00)
Italian Language Course – Beginner level (A1 & A2) Only for on campus students
Company visits – Examples include Hard Rock Cafe, WFP, Eataly (during the week)
International Study tour: Bootcamp in Barcelona in July 2020 (optional not included in the fee)
Development of a Cultural Bazaar including an engagement strategy and training to engage other students for all Masters program
Cultural Program –Walking Tours in Rome
Recording links of all live lectures available online on an electronic platform within 24 hours of every lecture, for 6 months period.
Development of Human Resource Plan for own business
Soft skills and managerial competencies
Research Methods for Business
Preparation, delivery, and evaluation of Training of a topic of your choice
Career Development Workshops
CV and Cover Letter
Job searching tools and social media strategies
Handling different types of interview
Career Services Support
Individual career counseling meetings – to identify your individual job search strategy
Career Services online Platform – where to find internship opportunities available through the school
Workshop on the Italian job market
CV circulation in Rome Business School’s network
Destinations: Europe, USA or Dubai
Accommodation support – Accommodation Provider
International Student ID card – ISIC
Programme of the Master in International Human Resources Management
- Introduction to International Human Resources Management
- Employment law – dealing with internationality
- Strategy & Planning – How HR Adds Value
- Case studies
- What is the job? Who is going to do it?
- Recruitment and onboarding Human Capital in the 21st Century
- Employee Testing and How to Select the Best
- Techniques of Interviewing
- Assessment Centre
- Training and Development
- How to Recognise, Reward and Manage Performance
- -Career development and employee retention
- Introduction to coaching
- Case studies and HR simulations
- Pay Systems
- Financial Incentives and Non-Financial Benefits
- Ethical Financial Systems
- Case studies and HR simulations
- Building Positive Employee Relations
- Unions, Collective Bargaining and Management of HR
- Keeping Employees Safe And Healthy
- Case studies and HR simulations
- International Mobility
- Employer Branding
- HR Trends: The Future of Work
- Small and Entrepreneurial Firms
- How to Manage C-Small and Entrepreneurial Firms change
- Introduction and definition of what is Organizational Behaviour?
- The advantages and disadvantages of diversity within an organisation
- Personality, values and work behavior
- Emotional intelligence
- Motivational processes
- Job satisfaction and organisational commitment
- Effective communication and leadership
- Group dynamics and behavior
- Understanding the Politics of Power
- Creation on Successful Work Teams
- What is the Foundational Skills of Good Leadership
- Organisation structure and design
- Social media recruitment
- Cultural Transformation of HR in the Digital and Cognitive Era
- Digital HR and people analytics
- Smart working within organizations
- The role of social media in HR
- Project Management
- How to create a budget
- Time and stress management
- Public Speaking for business
- How to Create Dynamic Cross Cultural Communication
- How to Network Successfully
- Modern Managers
- How to pitch anything: yourself, your ideas, your projects
- Conflict management and negotiation skills
- High Performing Organizations
- Collaborative technologies
- Public relations and networking
Rome Business School’s Master in International Human Resources Management Management are held by highly selected international university professors, trainers and business managers, drawn from a variety of operational and professional fields, from the managerial field to HR Development and innovation applied to this business. The teaching approach is aimed at the acquisition of know-how, in order to transfer truly useful competencies for the attendees’ professional development.
Some of our teachers
Lotta Anna Rasmusson Raible
Master’s Degree in Economics and Business Administration(cum laude) from the Libera Universita Internazionale degli Studi Sociali in Rome, Italy; Worked in the Human Resources Division of the United Nations World Food Programme in Rome, Italy and for the Human Resources Division of the Swedish International Development Authority in Stockholm, Sweden. Was the Human Resources Manager at the International Plant Genetics Resources Institute at its Rome Headquarters.
MBA at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania; specialized in councelling psychology at the New York University; he has worked on Wall Street on investment banking and risk arbitrage for firms like Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette as well as in trading for BNP Paribas. He has also taught at: University’s Stern School of Business, Fordham University, University of Connecticut, Luiss, The American University of Rome, Loyola University Chicago Rome Campus, CEA, St. John’s.
Graduated in Economics at the University of Brescia; Business coaching at Kartaker Coaching School; shareholder, partner and Board President at Great Place to Work Italy; more than 20 years of experience in the fields of HR consulting and organisational climate.
Diploma in Human Resources Administration from Seneca College (Toronto, Canada) and certification from AIRS in CIR (Certified Internet Recruiter) and CSSR (Certified Social Sourcing Recruiter) in London, UK; more than 20 years of international experience from the legal to the IT field.
Rome Business School supports its students even beyond the academic environment, providing them with guidance and assistance in developing a strong professional profile which reflects the most sought competencies in the current job market. In particular, the school offers the following services to the enrolled students:
- Support in the management of job interviews
- Free review and inclusion of the student’s CV in the Rome Business School’s database, and its distribution to businesses, organizations and head hunters belonging to the school’s international network;
- Networking meetings with international managers, professionals and business owners
- A personalized search and flagging service for the best job opportunities in Italy and abroad
EAE Business School Barcelona Bootcamp
Rome Business School’s Master in International Human Resources Management offers you the opportunity to take part in the exclusive EAE Business School Barcelona Bootcamp, an intensive programme of the duration of 1 week in the wonderful Spanish city of Barcelona, in cooperation with the prestigious EAE Business School. Get the chance to learn all of the secrets of entrepreneurship, techniques of Design Thinking and the Lean StartUp methodology!
At the end of the Master, 96% of the students obtained an internship in internationally renowned companies, such as:
Admission process and graduation
The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate’s eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate’s academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation.
Once it’s sent, the application will be evaluated by Rome Business School’s academic committee. In order to ensure the application’s suitability, it is important to deliver all of the required documentation.
Students who successfully complete the programme will receive a double certification: Rome Business School’s diploma and an official certification by Universidad Internacional de Valencia (VIU), which provides 60 internationally recognized credits (60 ECTS).
Scholarships and Tuition
According to the individual profile, experience, and proved motivation, the candidate can be awarded a scholarship covering part of the overall tuition fee (up to 20%). The eligibility for a possible scholarship will be decided by Rome Business School’s academic committee during the evaluation of the candidate’s application.
Scholarships are available for all of the didactic formulas.
The tuition fee for this Master is:
Full-Time: 12.000 Euros
Executive: 5.500 Euros
Professional: 3.800 Euros.
It can be paid:
- in installments
- in a single solution (this option grants the student a 10% discount on the overall amount of the tuition fee)