International Bootcamp in Rome
Rome Business School International Bootcamps experiences
Hone your entrepreneurial skills and test them with the ultimate challenge: Rome Business School’s exclusive Bootcamps in Rome. Take an advanced international program designed to put you in realistic business scenarios to solve and provide you with a practical way of learning and skills development, all with the professional support of tutors from top-class companies!
Start your Bootcamp in Rome
- Network with international managers and global leaders
- Develop a global mindset;
- Training session on International Business Leadership
- Live the Eternal City, the Italian lifestyle, culture and architecture
Networking and Partners
Rome Business School has solid partnerships in place with several globally renowned leading companies, such as Valentino, Fendi, Bulgari, Eni, Enel, Ferrari, Armani, Barilla, Altromercato, Ferrero, Microsoft, Hays, Marriot, and many more. To ensure our students can build a strong professional network, we constantly organize meetings, visits, events and guest lectures with representatives from elite business ecosystems, encouraging interaction between leading professional and the students, and facilitating the learning process.
- MASTERCLASS 1: Cross-Cultural Communication
- MASTERCLASS 2: International Business Management
- MASTERCLASS 3: Global Leader and Intercultural Orientation
- MASTERCLASS 4: Managing People in a Global Context
- Guest Speaker 1: Roberto Ridolfi – Assistant Director General United Nations F.A.O.
- Guest Speaker 2: Silvia Cassano – Head of Human Resources ING BANK
- Guest Speaker 3: Franco Stivali – Innovation Manager Ferrovie dello Stato
PROJECT OVERVIEW: Team Based & Mentorship
Participants divided in teams should put in place their managerial skills and ability into a team-based international business project, to develop an international business strategic plan for a problem or an opportunity of a company, operating globally. To develop this project, students will have the support of mentors during the Program, to help participants, develop global mindset for developing international, creative and effective business strategies. On the last day, all teams must present their business projects in front of their mentors, peers and international leaders.