Cooperation Agreement between Rome Business School and International Institute of Business
Rome Business School and International Institute of Business on the 7th of November 2012 signed a cooperation agreement to establish a program of exchange and collaboration in areas of interest and benefit to both institutions.
The purposes of the cooperation between Rome Business School and International Institute of Business are as follows:
- to promote interest in the teaching and research activities of the respective institutions;
- to deepen the understanding at each institution of the economic, cultural and social issues relating to its counterpart.
To achieve these goals, Rome Business School and International Institute of Business will investigate opportunities which allow to:
- promote institutional exchanges by inviting faculty and staff of the partner institutions to participate in a variety of teaching and/or research activities and professional development;
- receive students of the partner institution for periods of study and/or research;
- organize symposia, conferences, short courses and meetings on research issues;
- carry out joint research and continuing education programs;
- exchange information pertaining to developments in teaching, student development and research at each institution.
All this is aimed to expand the borders of increasingly wide international network, to enrich ourselves by new opportunities, knowledge, and to offer the students the best in the field of training and personal and professional development.
International Institute of Business -Kyiv, Ukraine (IIB), founded in 1993, is national leader in executive education. The mission of IIIB is value creation through relevant and experiential executive education, applied research and innovation in business management, bringing world best management experience into Ukrainian business practices, proactive and client-oriented delivery.
The product portfolio of IIB educational products includes Executive MBA, International MBA (joint degree with University of New Brunswick, Canada), the Ukrainian program of business administration and international professional qualification programs of: Chartered Institute of Marketing, Chartered Institute of Managerial Accounting, Chartered Institute of PR, all being UK originated.
It is the only business school, which MBA programs are accredited by the international Association of MBA. IIB is been ranked as the top a business education provider for the excellency and quality of the programs delivered. Utilizing the experience and knowledge in executive development IIB, is also an important player at the corporate short-term training programs market.
Among IIB’s key advantages is the team of competent faculty with international academic background and substantial experience in consulting and research; professional, learning environment that generates state-of-the-art knowledge, which is necessary for creative, integrative-thinking and problem-solving in a global economy.
IIB continuously explores and develops new partnerships with prominent international educational institutions in the area of student and faculty exchange as well as well as supporting research activity. The internationalization of IIB is aimed in creating more value for its stake holders recognizing the need for the managers to be equipped with the set of up to date skills and knowledge in the global context.