Our MBAs are officially recognized among the best on a global level by Eduniversal
Top 100 – Global Ranking
The business world and the very dynamic and highly competitive current situation of economic uncertainty demands qualified professionals with solid knowledge of different management areas and, moreover, with personal and professional skills, such as versatility, adaptability, reflection, determination, and creativity. An International MBA is the managerial training program par excellence, which trains its participants to reach positions of responsibility in a company by means of acquiring the managerial skills required for the management of companies and institutions. As such, apart from management training, an MBA ensures recognition from the entire business community.
The International MBA has been designed so that participants can enhance and increase their knowledge in business management and administration, work with the main management tools and strengthen their managerial skills and competences. All of this is enriched by the networking opportunities available with the other participating professionals, our teaching staff and the professionals invited to our conferences, discussions, and activities, which are crucial for enhancing professional positioning.
Why studying in Rome
- The ultimate education experience in the eternal city
The cradle of civilization and homeland of an invaluable cultural and artistic heritage, Rome is the ultimate location to live a higher education experience; take advantage of the many beautiful places and enriching initiatives offered by the roman landscape and learn in one of the most proficuous centers of made in Italy production.
- An always growing business ecosystem
With more than 650.000 companies registered in the region and more than 1.000 new startups in the city territory, a growing rate of entreprises of 1,81% in just last year, the italian capital is the second city for number of new business on a national level.
- There’s no business you can’t find
From fashion to food & beverage, from arts to tourism, Rome is the birthplace of multiple renowned enterprises and activities of made in Italy products and services, all of them operating in the business sectors tackled in the school’s programmes: an aspect that allows the students to experience first hand the reality they’re aiming to access to.
- Study in Rome, experience everywhere
Through the company visits and study tours organized by Rome Business School, you’ll have the chance to get in contact with worldwide-known institutions and renowned companies, become familiar with different professional environments and expand your network. Our school also offers the opportunity to take part in internships, in Italy and abroad, at prestigious and successful companies.
⇒ 6 months of intensive course
⇒ 6 months dedicated to the Business Plan
⇒ Company visits & guest speakers
⇒ Seminars and events
⇒ Networking opportunities and career services
⇒ Soft Skills Programme
⇒ Outdoor Training
From Monday to Thursday (10.15am to 12.15am); Fridays are reserved for other activities such as the Business Plan preparation, Soft Skills Program, Italian classes and so on
- Italian Language Course – Beginner level (A1 & A2)
- Company visits – Examples include Peroni Brewery, Food and Agricultural Organization of United Nationas – FAO, Fendi, Enel
- International Study tour: Bootcamp in Barcelona or New York in July 2020
- Cultural Program –Walking Tours in Rome
- Soft skills programme
- Research Methods for Business
- Business Plan
Career Development Workshops
- CV and Cover Letter
- Job searching tools and social media strategies
- Handling different types of interview
Career Services Support
- Individual career counseling meetings – to identify your individual job search strategy
- Career Services online Platform – where to find internship opportunities available through the school
- Workshop on the Italian job market
- CV circulation in Rome Business School’s network
- Accommodation support – Accommodation Provider
- International Student ID card – ISIC
Programme of the International MBA
International and Commercial Management
- Business, Goverment and International Economics
- Marketing Management
- Sales Management
People and Project Management
- Intellectual capital and talent management
- Project Management
- Finance for decision-making
- Supply Chain Management
- Management control
- Technology and operations management
Business Leadership in the Global Era
- Strategic management
- International Business
The MBA Thesis is the central core of the program and holds the status of a course in its own right. On this course, the group designs and rolls out a business plan based on one of two options: a theoretical research project related to any aspect of business organization; or a Functional Operational Plan based on a real company and situation. Throughout the course, taking into account the global scene and the market situation, you have to consider the influence of each functional area on the company’s viability, design the future business strategy and implement suitable policies in each department to achieve your objectives in both the short and long term.
The guidelines for the development of this plan and forming the working groups are presented during the course. In addition, you will have access to a personal tutor and a virtual classroom on the online campus.
- Developing the skills and techniques required to conduct a research project.
- Enhancing the capacity for resolving problems in unfamiliar environments in contexts related to entrepreneurship and business.
- Integrating the knowledge you have acquired on the Master.
- Teamwork. Understanding the dynamics of the roles and productivity in relation to research.
An exclusive training developed through practical and dynamic activities that create synergies and cohesion among the participants.
The courses for Rome Business School’s Internatiobal MBA are held by highly selected international university professors, trainers and business managers, drawn from a variety of operational and professional fields, from the actual sports domain to communications, from media relations to marketing and sustainable economy in this sector. The teaching approach is aimed at the acquisition of know-how, in order to transfer truly useful competencies for the attendees’ professional development.
Some of our teachers
- JOSEPHINE LUZON –Doctorate of Business Administration from the University of Phoenix; Finance Manager at Bioversity International; she’s also a teacher at American University of Rome and John Cabot University.
- DAVID POLLON –Has been teaching Finance, Accounting and Economics since 2003; currently teaching at universities in Rome, Paris, Grenoble and Casablanca; has worked as a Finance Director for the Walt Disney Company.
- JOHANNA BERNADETTE FLEMING –Diploma in Philosophy, Master’s Degree Training Development and PhD in International Economic Relations & Management; Guest Professor at the Bologna University and the Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg; experienced Senior Manager in many fields of Business Management.
- FRANCESCO LANDOLFI – Graduated cum Laude in Economics from LUISS University; Master in Business Administration from Harvard University; held several Sales & Marketing managerial positions in multinational companies such as Microsoft, IBM, Baxter; ran as Managing/Senior Director innovative entrepreneurial projects for startups and small enterprises (Net for Care; Privatassistenza; Telbios); current Senior Partner for Arventia Capital, a firm involved in private equity and venture capital investments.
Rome Business School supports its students even beyond the academic environment, providing them with guidance and assistance in developing a strong professional profile which reflects the most sought competencies in the current job market. In particular, the school offers the following services to the enrolled students:
- Support in the management of job interviews
- Free review and inclusion of the student’s CV in the Rome Business School’s database, and its distribution to businesses, organizations and head hunters belonging to the school’s international network;
- Networking meetings with international managers, professionals and business owners
- A personalized search and flagging service for the best job opportunities in Italy and abroad
A one of a kind experience: Bootcamp around the world
Hone your entrepreneurial skills and test them with the ultimate challenge: Rome Business School’s exclusive Bootcamp in Barcelona, organized in partnership with EAE Business School, and in New York, in partnership with Pace University, two beautiful cities at the forefront of innovation and among the most productive start-up ecosystems. An advanced programme designed to put you face to face with realistic business scenarios to solve and provide you with a practical way of learning and skills development. All with the professional support of a tutor from top-class working companies!
At the end of the Master, 96% of the students obtained an internship in internationally renowned companies, such as:
Admission process and graduation
The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate’s eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate’s academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation.
Once it’s sent, the application will be evaluated by Rome Business School’s academic committee. In order to ensure the application’s suitability, it is important to deliver all of the required documentation.
Students who successfully complete the programme will receive a double certification: Rome Business School’s diploma and an official certification by Universidad Internacional de Valencia (VIU), which provides 60 internationally recognized credits (60 ECTS).
Scholarships and Tuition
According to the individual profile, experience, and proved motivation, the candidate can be awarded a scholarship covering part of the overall tuition fee (up to 20%). The eligibility for a possible scholarship will be decided by Rome Business School’s academic committee during the evaluation of the candidate’s application.
Scholarships are available for all of the didactic formulas.
The tuition fee for this Master is: 16.000 Euros
It can be paid:
- in installments
- in a single solution (this option grants the student a 10% discount on the overall amount of the tuition fee)