Rome Business School is official partner of Carta Giovani Nazionale
Rome Business School is official partner of Carta Giovani Nazionale – CGN.
The project, innovative and fully digital, is promoted by the Department for Youth Policies and Universal Civil Service.
Thanks to the CGN you will be able to have offers, exclusive proposals and advantages on some of our Masters and short courses for managerial trainings. We are happy to be part of a world rich of special opportunities for millions of women and men who live, study and work in Italy.
You can use the “Carta” directly from the IO App, available for free for both iOS and Android, and have access to all our facilities.
THE CARTA GIOVANI
It is designed to offer you help in small and big life choices, with a series of discounts and concessions on products, experiences, sporting, cultural and entertainment events, and also on professional orientation activities.
The National Youth Card offers a wide range of discounts and benefits on these types of goods and services:
- tickets to theaters, cinemas and live performances
- travel tickets
- car sharing and mobility services
- telephone services and internet access
- subscriptions to entertainment platforms
- books, publications, audio books, ebooks
- tickets for museums, exhibitions, cultural events, archaeological areas and natural parks
- use of circuits and structures for sporting, recreational and training activities
- stay in accommodation facilities
- access to facilities for health and psychophysical well-being.