“Transmitting style, intuition and genuine care to provide the best personalized service to each of the guests, be dedicated to it”, that’s Rocco Forte Hotel’s lesson to RBS students.
It was an opportunity for our students to learn about the world of #luxuryhotels from an HR point of view. Mario Zerillo, HR Manager at Hotel Dela Ville di Roma, part of Roccoforte Hotels, is a luxury hotel chain with locations in London, Rome, Sicily and St Petersburg, among many others.
Rocco Forte Hotels is also expanding with new acquisitions, and looking for talented students, prepared, inspired by their studies and ready to join the work market, to start an international carreer with them.
The topics covered at the Company visit were: Topics covered and content:
- Overview of the history of the Rocco Forte Hotels group starting from the origins of the Forte family. A journey started by Rocco Forte Senior, continued by Lord Charles Forte, up to the foundation of the current Rocco Forte Hotels thanks to Sir Rocco Forte in 1997.
- Overview of the collection of Rocco Forte Hotels properties, with videos, photos and anecdotes (The Balmoral, Brown’s Hotel, Hotel De Rome, Villa Kennedy, The Charles, Hotel Amigo, Hotel Astoria) particular focus on Italian structures, namely: Hotel Savoy, Hotel de Russie, Hotel de la Ville, Rocco Forte House, Masseria Torre Maizza, Verdura Resort, Verdura Private Villas and Villa Igiea.
- General overview of future projects, expansion on the Italian territory and upcoming openings (Milan, Shanghai)
- Overview of the awards obtained in recent years by Rocco Forte Hotels, with particular attention to the most recent and prestigious ones.
- Brief explanation of the regional and local structure of the Italian Region.
- Introduction to the Mission of Rocco Forte Hotels, the values of the Company and the pillars.
- Introduction to the Rocco Forte Friends program.
Do not miss the opportunity to attend company visits and meet here at the RBS Campus such companies, get ready to have insights, find career oppotunities and understand trends and strategies from enterpreneurs, experts and professionals!