SONY – Meet the company
On Friday the 16th of October 2020, for our company meeting appointments, get the chance to meet Sony the tech Japanese multinational company, with filial located all over the word.
SONY Corporation is a Japanese multinational conglomerate founded in 1946 with headquarters in Minato, a district of Tokyo.
It primarily focuses on consumer electronics, video games, entertainment and financial services. The company is a leading manufacturer of electronic products for the consumer and professional market. In 2015, Sony was ranked 116th on the Fortune Global 500 magazine list.Sony is one of the most complete entertainment companies in the world, thanks to its 4 operating segments which focus on electronics, film, music and financial services. The main sectors are Sony Corporation, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment, Sony Music and Sony Mobile Communications. Sony is among the number one companies when it comes to semiconductor sales per year and as of 2013 the fourth largest television manufacturer after Samsung, LG Electronics and TCL.
Fill the world with emotion, through the power of creativity and technology.
- Dreams & Curiosity, pioneer the future with dreams and curiosity.
- Diversity, pursue the creation of the very best harnessing diversity and varying viewpoints.
- Integrity & Sincerity, earn the trust for the Sony brand through ethical and responsible conduct.
- Sustainability, fulfill stakeholder responsibilities through disciplined business practices
Hold on to the highest possible standards in all what they do: from the quality of their content, to the employees they hire, to their management styles.
- Top Talent Ensure that SPE is a place where the best talent in the business wants to work.
- Transparent, open and inclusive operate and manage SPE transparently, openly and inclusively to ensure consistent goals, messaging and direction.
- Collaboration and integration Eliminate silos. Facilitate collaboration and integration across the studio and the Sony’s sister companies to leverage SPE’s strengths and take advantage of the technological environment
- Consumer Maintain a laser-like focus on the consumer and how best to reach them with the highest quality content from our film and television production and networks businesses.
- Think big consider and explore innovative ideas and opportunities that could lead to new avenues for growth, including those that fall outside traditional industry norms.
Curious to learn more about SONY
Join our Company Meeting on, Friday the 16th of October 2020
Provided by Rome Business School’s Career Services