Rome Business School’s Partners
PageGroup is the world leader in personnel search and selection, extending to different kinds of contracts: fixed-term, permanent and leasing. The group is made up by the brandsPage Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel, which operate separately, with the goal of finding the best candidates on the market: from executive profiles, middle management and employees, to qualified young professionals. Born in 1976 and listed on the London Stock Exchange (FTSE250), PageGroup now counts over 6 thousand employees in 140 offices, distributed in 36 countries between: Europe, Africa, Pacific-Asia, North and Latin America. In Italy the company disposes of 5 offices, in Milan, Rome, Turin, Bologna and Padova.
The key to success resides in their consultant’s specialization in the target market, enabling Michael Page to offer companies the chance to make contact with qualified professionals, able to support them in the selection of the best talents, in line with their needs.
To achieve this goal, Michael Page supports companies throughout the entire selection process, building a firm partnership along all the key steps:
- Meeting with the company to better understand the selection requirements
- Sharing the Job Description
- Posting the job advert on the main target job portals and head hunting activities
- CV screening
- Interviews with candidates, to know more about their competences and alignment with the hiring company
- Sharing the short list with the best talents
- Support in drafting the proposal and negotiation contract
85% of client companies and 90% of candidates are fully satisfied of the received services. The quality of the services is constantly monitored with surveys, sent both to clients and candidates. Furthermore, it is also guaranteed by continuous processes of training to amplify Michael Page’s consultants’ specialization and update their competences and know-how.
On the basis of this continuous improvement, today Michael Page has adopted new measures and procedures to cope with the global emergency caused by Covid-19, that still leaves many uncertanties, and a clear need for adaptation.
However, adaptation on its own is not sufficient. The world also needs proactivity. In fact, Michael Page’s consultants claim that attracting appealing candidatesi is always the best solution to prepare for businesses’ recovery.
In order to continue gauranteeing the same service quality in personnel selection, Michael Page has alligned with the new social distancing policies adopted by the government and all companies, focusing on remote selection, based on 5 key steps:o restart.
- Attracting the best talent through head hunting and job posting on target job portals
- Assessing CVs and cover letters
- Using video technology for interviews
- Drafting a competitive offer to secure the best talents
- Adapting the onboarding process to smart working
Michael Page was able to quickly adapt and maximize its way of working thanks to the support of technology and continuous employee training, gauranteeing continuity of services for both companies and candidates, through flexibility and availability of its know-how to face future scenarios.