Compared to a traditional two-year programme, the Rome Business School’s Executive MBA provides a faster return on investment. It can be started anytime, either on campus or online (or both), offering the unique opportunity of fitting today’s professionals’ need for freedom and flexibility.
The programme is structured to enable you to continue to work full-time and study for your MBA part-time, connecting what you learn to current global and relevant organisational issues. This is ideal if you are unable to take significant time out of work to study and want greater flexibility over how, when and where you achieve your MBA qualification.
⇒ 8 months – core courses
⇒ 2 months – elective courses
⇒ 2 months – final project
⇒ Company visits & guest speakers
⇒ Seminars and events
⇒ Networking opportunities and career services
- Lectures (Friday 15:30 – 18:30; Saturday, 10- 17; forthnighly)
- Italian Language Course– Beginner level (A1 & A2)
- Company visits & Guest Speakers – examples include WFP, Eataly, FAO, GUCCI, FENDI (during the week)
- Cultural Program – Walking Tours in Rome
- Leadership Delevopment Program
- Research Mehods for Business
- Opportunity for getting an AMBA accreditation for the MBA Program
- International Study tour: Bootcamp in Barcelona in July 2020 (optional not included in the fee)
Career Development Workshops
- CV and Cover Letter
- Job searching tools and social media strategies
- Handling different types of interview
Career Services Support
- Individual career counseling meetings – to identify your individual job search strategy
- Career Services online Platform – where to find internship opportunities available through the school
- Workshop on the specifics of the Italian Job market and the larger EU marketplace
- CV circulation in Rome Business School’s network
- Destinations: Europe, USA or Dubai
- Accommodation support – Accommodation Provider
- International Student ID card – ISIC
The Executive MBA is structured as a collection of ten courses and a final project work/final dissertation. Eight courses are core courses and two are electives, leading to specializations.
- Entrepreneurship and Creativity
- Project Management
- Strategic Management
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing Management
MBA with a specialization in Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- International Marketing
MBA with a specialization in Finance
- Investment Techniques and Financial Markets
- Corporate Finance
The purpose of this EMBA business project is for participants to unleash their managerial potential to the fullest, by also contributing back to the business companies or their own business, or develop their own entrepreneurial idea.
Participants will be able to choose between two ways of developing their project:
- Business Plan: Participants will be requested to implement all the contents learned during the program into a business plan which will enable them to start up their own business or develop their entrepreneurial idea. The business project will be tutored from the beginning.
- Management Report: Participants will be requested to approach real business issues or an opportunity, develop a solution or an idea through a strategy, create an implementation plan, deliver it through a management report, and present it in front of an academic committee. The project will be tutored from the beginning.
The EMBA Business Project is required to be presented in front of the Academic committee composed of: Dean, Master’s Supervisor, Academic Supervisor and/or Manager/Employer of the company. Participants can choose to present the project either on campus or online through a distance learning platform.
The courses for Rome Business School’s Executive MBA are held by highly selected international university professors, trainers and business managers, drawn from a variety of operational and professional fields, from the actual sports domain to communications, from media relations to marketing and sustainable economy in this sector. The teaching approach is aimed at the acquisition of know-how, in order to transfer truly useful competencies for the attendees’ professional development.
Some of our teachers
Doctorate of Business Administration from the University of Phoenix; Finance Manager at Bioversity International; she’s also a teacher at American University of Rome and John Cabot University.
Has been teaching Finance, Accounting and Economics since 2003; currently teaching at universities in Rome, Paris, Grenoble and Casablanca; has worked as a Finance Director for the Walt Disney Company.
Johanna Bernadette Fleming
Diploma in Philosophy, Master’s Degree Training Development and PhD in International Economic Relations & Management; Guest Professor at the Bologna University and the Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg; experienced Senior Manager in many fields of Business Management.
Laurea cum Laude in Economics from LUISS University; Master in Business Administration from Harvard University; held several Sales & Marketing managerial positions in multinational companies such as Microsoft, IBM, Baxter; ran as Managing/Senior Director innovative entrepreneurial projects for startups and small enterprises (Net for Care; Privatassistenza; Telbios); current Senior Partner for Arventia Capital, a firm involved in private equity and venture capital investments.
Senior advisor to European Companies for internationalization to China/Asia and to Chinese State Owned Enterprises (SOE) for investments / M&A / JV / for strategic acquisitions into Europe; he worked as Executive Director at GEA International, as a General Manager at William George Asia Ltd, as a Managing Director at William George Europe srl.
Rome Business School supports its students even beyond the academic environment, providing them with guidance and assistance in developing a strong professional profile which reflects the most sought competencies in the current job market. In particular, the school offers the following services to the enrolled students:
- Support in the management of job interviews
- Free review and inclusion of the student’s CV in the Rome Business School’s database, and its distribution to businesses, organizations and head hunters belonging to the school’s international network;
- Networking meetings with international managers, professionals and business owners
- A personalized search and flagging service for the best job opportunities in Italy and abroad
EAE Business School Barcelona Bootcamp
Rome Business School’s Executive MBA offers you the opportunity to take part in the exclusive EAE Business School Barcelona Bootcamp, an intensive programme of the duration of 1 week in the wonderful Spanish city of Barcelona, in cooperation with the prestigious EAE Business School. Get the chance to learn all of the secrets of entrepreneurship, techniques of Design Thinking and the Lean StartUp methodology!
Admission process and graduation
The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate’s eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate’s academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation.
Once it’s sent, the application will be evaluated by Rome Business School’s academic committee. In order to ensure the application’s suitability, it is important to deliver all of the required documentation.
Students who successfully complete the programme will receive a double certification: Rome Business School’s diploma and an official certification by Universidad Internacional de Valencia (VIU), which provides 60 internationally recognized credits (60 ECTS).
Scholarships and Tuition
According to the individual profile, experience, and proved motivation, the candidate can be awarded a scholarship covering part of the overall tuition fee (up to 20%). The eligibility for a possible scholarship will be decided by Rome Business School’s academic committee during the evaluation of the candidate’s application.
Scholarships are available for all of the didactic formulas.
The tuition fee of € 15.000 can be paid:
- in installments
- in a single solution (this option grants the student a 10% discount on the overall amount of the tuition fee)