The Web has given customers the chance to express their opinions on everything, from things they love to things they hate. Through social media such as Facebook, Twitter etc., each company’s products and services are constantly the subject of discussions between current or potential customers.
In many sectors it already a fact that favourable comments and opinions positively influence brand awareness and preference. Therefore, understanding the techniques for a correct use of social media to influence the public can multiply sales, both online and offline.
This course will provide you with a comprehensive guide on how to use social media to interact with the public in a natural fashion, better understand it and positively influence it. Besides, all marketers are naturally interested in the potential damage to their reputation caused by a negative buzz and must be aware of the options available for the management of negative comments. Further, the course covers the possible technical options, tools and suppliers.
- By attending the Rome Business School’s Social Media Marketing course, you will learn to:
- Distinguish between the various forms of social networking
- Assess the value of a social network for your business
- Verify where your brand and your products are being discussed
- Measure the effectiveness of social media marketing and e-PR
- Choose the best social network monitoring tool
- Choose the agencies to manage social network activities
- Develop policies for the participation of workers in social networks for marketing purposes
- Build a social media and social network marketing campaign
- Develop a plan to define priorities and realise various forms of social media marketing
- Evaluate the approaches for the integration of social media into your website
- Create social networks, blogs, etc. by using free or payment systems
- Manage a crisis (blogstorm)
The course is suited to all those who need to improve their knowledge of social media and social networks in order to be able to assess their relevance and plan or implement a social media marketing approach.
In line with the Rome Business School’s general approach and the best international standards, the course is designed with the aim of providing excellent training with an emphasis to its concrete application in the job, professional and company markets.
Therefore, the course involves both mainly one way teaching phases – to accurately transfer the reference conceptual models – and practical application sessions aimed at developing your operational and management capabilities.
Your progress in the subjects taught will be tested and consolidated through exercises related to actual managerial cases.
Modes of attendance
This course can be attended in three ways:
- On campus
- On line, via a cutting-edge web platform
- In house, i.e. at your workplace
Whichever way you choose to take the course, you will receive:
At the end of the course, you will be presented with a named participation certificate.
HIGH QUALITY LECTURES
Our teachers are renowned trainers and managers who come from a multitude of operational and professional environments. They are therefore able to bring a wealth of up to date experience and competency.
All participants in this course will be provided with a wealth of documentation, including slide presentations, case studies and exercises.
If you wish, participation in this course will entitle you to:
Having your CV inserted in the Rome Business School database and distributed to companies, organizations and head hunters of the Rome Business School’s international network;
The review and editing of your CV;
Support in managing your job interviews.
REGISTRATION IN THE ROME BUSINESS SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Participation in the Master’s course entitles you to be enrolled in the Rome Business School Alumni Association, the international network through which students of the Rome Business School can share ideas, experiences and projects.
Course duration and dates
How to register
To register you have to:
- Fill in the REGISTRATION FORM and send it to fax +39 (0)6 96708812
- Complete the payment via bank transfer, with your details and the title of the course; payments must be made to: Rome Business School — IBAN: IT15W0200805219000102125005 — BIC SWIFT CODE: UNCRITM178L — Bank account number: 102125005 — Bank name: UNICREDIT
- Send both the form and the bank transfer receipt via fax to +39 (0)6 96708812