The Rome Business School’s Master in Marketing and Communications offers you a training of excellence, international internships, career service, global networking and many other benefits for your professional and personal development. Various teaching formulas are available to suit every requirement; students from more than 140 countries of the world. This course is an ideal choice for the professional looking for a world-class degree programme in these subjects, to start or consolidate a successful career in an international environment. The quality of the teaching, international internships, and the career and networking services on offer all contribute to making this programme the perfect fit for those who seek to excel in the job market and in global business.
Structure (duration – 1 year)
- Six months of lectures
- Six months dedicated to international internships and project work
- Visits at international companies and organizations
- Guaranteed internship in Dubai, USA or Europe
- Integrative cultural programme
- Seminars and events
Modes of attendance
This Master course can be attended in English, either on campus or by distance learning, in one of the following modes of your choice:
- Full time (lectures throughout the week on campus)
- Executive (lectures on Saturdays on campus or on-line)
- Professional (lectures during the late afternoon/evening, only on-line)
- Introduction to Marketing
- Company and Marketing Strategy
Understanding the Marketplace and Consumers
- The Marketing Environment
- Marketing Information Systems and Research
- Consumer Markets and Consumer Buyer Behaviour
- Business Markets and Business Buyer Behaviour
Designing a Customer-Driven Marketing Mix
- Segmentation, Targeting, Differentiation, and Positioning
- Product, Services, and Brands
- New-Product Development and Life-Cycle Strategies
- Pricing: Understanding and Capturing Customer Value
- Pricing Strategies
- Marketing Channels
- Retailing and Wholesaling
- Integrated Marketing Communication Strategy
Communication and Promotion
- Public Relations
- Personal Selling
- Sales Promotion
- Direct Marketing
- Event Management
- Website Creation
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Web Analytics
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Online Advertising
Competing on an international scale
- Creating a Competitive Advantage
- International Marketing and The Global Marketplace
- Marketing Ethics and Social Responsibility
Guaranteed Internships – Dubai, USA, Europe
Rome Business School students have the amazing opportunity to take part in guaranteed internship programmes in Dubai, the USA (New York, San Francisco, Boston, Miami, Los Angeles, etc.), or Europe (London, Dublin, Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Berlin, Munich, Lisbon, Milan, Rome, etc.).The internships have a duration of at least two months and the students can express their preferences.With some of the best business and employment opportunities, it’s no surprise that these destinations attract expats from all corners of the world. If you’re looking to work in a cosmopolitan and business-oriented city, this is the right opportunity for you.The internship opportunities offered by the Rome Business School will give you the chance to learn further management models and gain experience in the world’s leading business cities.
The Master’s Degree is designed for all those who are seeking their first exposure to the world of marketing and communications or for all those who are already working in this environment but are seeking to expand their knowledge of their own field, all within a structured environment.On completion of the training course, attendees will be able to:
- Expanding the knowledge and ability to apply the most cutting-edge marketing and business communication strategies.
- Recognizing individual market components and using this understanding for better marketing management.
- Learning how to launch and manage the most effective marketing strategies.
- Forming an effective integrated marketing plan.
- Understanding the process of defining and implementing streamlined communication strategies aligned with business objectives.
- Mastering the use of communication tools and channels.
- Applying marketing and communication knowledge to a variety of business contexts.
Attending this Master’s Degree course entitles to:
- International internships at leading companies and organizations;
- The inclusion of your CV in the Rome Business School’s database and its distribution to businesses, organizations and head hunters belonging to the Rome Business School’s international network;
- A free CV review;
- Support in the management of job interviews;
- Networking meetings with international managers, professionals and business owners;
- A personalized search and flagging service for the best job opportunities in Italy and abroad.
World Class Teachers
The Master’s Degree course faculty is made up of highly selected international university professors, trainers and business managers, drawn from a variety of operational and professional fields and thus able to bring to the table a rich array of up-to-date experiences and competencies. The teaching approach is aimed at the acquisition of know-how, thus at transferring competencies truly useful for the attendees’ professional development.
Rome Business School’s Master in Marketing and Communication is accredited by VIU – Universidad Internacional de Valencia .At the completion of the course you will therefore be awarded with a double certification: a diploma from Rome Business School and one from VIU, with 60 internationally recognized university credits (60 ECTS).
For both the on-campus and the distance-learning courses, attendees can always count on the assistance of a tutor for any clarifications they may require, for the completion of the tests and exercises required by each module and for the final project
Students registered for the Master’s Degree course will be issued with a wealth of learning materials, including slides, textbooks, case studies, articles, videos, and useful internet links.
Registering In The Rome Business School’s Alumni Association
Attendance in the Master’s Degree course entitles to become part of the Rome Business School’s Alumni Association, the international network through which students of the Rome Business School can share ideas, experiences, and projects. Many facilitations are also available for attending further training courses.
The Rome Business School prizes intercultural exchange as a source of personal and professional development. Students from 5 continents regularly attend its courses.