During the first module of the Executive Master in Luxury Hotel Management, students will learn how to:
- Managerial Economics
This module aims to prepare students by providing them with the essentials of entrepreneurship and business planning.
- Entrepreneurship and Business Planning
With this module, the managerial skills required to understand a Business Plan and its structure will be developed.
- Business Strategy
Through this module, students will know how to understand the long-term direction and strategy of a company, and will be able to identify the strategic business units of organizations.
- Accounting & Budgeting
This module is aimed at students understanding the importance of financial management and control principles, with key indicators such as ROI, EBIT, GAAP.
- Project & Operations Management
With this module, students can manage projects, examine data and information, and have a diagnostic approach to solving problems.
- Marketing: Traditional and Digital
Students will learn the application of marketing principles in organizational decision-making.
- Human Resource Management
This subject area focuses on strategic human resource issues such as workforce acquisition, development, motivation, and retention.
- Data Analytics for Managers
This course is designed to equip students with the basic knowledge needed to analyze and interpret large sets of data, to make effective business decisions and strategies.
During the second module of the Executive Master in Luxury Hotel Management, students will learn how to:
1) Foundations of Luxury Hotel Management:
- Introduction to Luxury Hospitality: Definition, Characteristics, and Trends
- Hotel Operations Management
- Marketing and Communication for Luxury Hospitality
- Financial Management and Management Control
2) Customer Experience and Client Relations:
- Customer Experience in Luxury Hospitality
- Customer Relationship Management: Building Trust, Utilizing CRM Tools, and Customer Retention Strategies
- Sales and Revenue Management
3) Quality and Operations Management:
- Service Quality and Customer Experience Management
- Luxury Hotel Operations Management
- Sustainability and Environmental Impact Management: Regulations, Certifications, and Environmental Impact Reduction
- Safety and Crisis Management in Luxury Hotels
4) Marketing and Communication in the Luxury Sector:
- Luxury Marketing
- Communication and Storytelling in the Luxury Sector
- Digital Marketing in the Luxury Sector
- Online Reputation Management
During the third module of the Executive Master in Luxury Hotel Management, students will learn how to:
5) Innovation and Technology in Luxury Hospitality:
- Trends and Technological Innovations in the Luxury Hospitality Sector: AI and IoT
- Digitizing the Customer Experience
- Operational Management and Technology in Luxury Hospitality: Use of Hotel Management Software
Security and Data Protection in Luxury Hospitality
6) Shaping the Future of Luxury Hospitality: Sustainability and Innovation
- Creativity, Future Trends, and Innovative Thinking in the Luxury Hospitality Sector
- Corporate Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
The goal of Rome Business School is to develop future managers, entrepreneurs, and professionals who are ready to capitalize on the benefits of digitalization, go global, and have a positive impact on society.
Electives are ideal tools for students to improve their employability by focusing on high-demand skills.
- By focusing on in-demand skills, electives are the perfect tools for students to increase their employability.
- Students can become more competitive and carve out a niche for themselves with the help of electives.
- Students are exposed to courses in electives that they might not have otherwise experienced.
- A unique curriculum that promotes life and career skills is offered by electives. Five areas of interest make up the organization of elective courses:
- Innovation & Growth
- Tech & Digitalization
- Industry Business Excellence
- International Business
- Preparation for Professional Certifications
- Individual Coaching
- Executive Mentoring production review of curricular material
- Company meetings with leading companies
- Executive Mentoring for preliminary orientation towards entrepreneurship
At the end of your educational experience, you will have the chance to prove your abilities by tackling a real business challenge. Use your talent to identify opportunities and create a truly innovative strategy.
Tackle a real company challenge. You can choose to be part of a small team and design an innovative plan or functional operational plan based on theoretical research.
Work on one of two real Business Challenges of a specific company.