During the first module of the International Master in e-Health Management, students will learn how to:
- Sharpen managerial skills to manage the e Health and telemedicine managerial processes and activities, in a practical & effective way;
- Managing people, systems and processes;
- Exchange, learn and apply good practices in e Health;
During the second module of the International Master in e-Health Management, students will learn:
- Essentials of eHealth – Digital Health
Students will gain an understanding of Telemedicine, Big Data in Medicine, and the key concepts of Digital Health. Additionally, they will explore the history and perspective of Telemedicine and Chronic Disease Management, preparing them for a career in Health Management.
- eHealth Systems and Standards
Students will learn about the Italian National Health System and Chronic Disease Management. They will also gain knowledge about Standards and Interoperability in eHealth Management, the areas of use and technologies in Digital Health and Telemedicine. Additionally, they will learn how to measure the value of Value Added Health Services.
- Best Practices in eHealth and Telemedicine
Students will learn how to work on telemedicine projects and create regional plans by exploring the projects from the Lombardy Region. They will also acquire an understanding of various tools for innovation. The module includes the role of eHealth in communicable disease epidemic prevention in low-income countries.
- Latest Technology in eHealth and Telemedicine
The module will provide Health Management students with knowledge on various emerging technologies such as Telepathology, Medical Instruments for Cardiology Design & Development, Health Informatics with Robotic Vision, 5G Cellular IoT and eHealth, and the use of Apps in eHealth. Students will learn about the latest advancements in these technologies and how they can be applied to improve healthcare delivery.
- Best Practices in eHealth and Telemedicine
-Telemedicine in developing countries.
-Telemedicine in the Lombardy Region.
-Innovation in the Danish Healthcare System, National and Local Experiences.
-The role of eHealth in Communicable disease epidemic prevention and control in low-income Countries.
During the third module of the International Master in e-Health Management, students will learn:
- Evaluation of eHealth solutions and Education in eHealth
How to evaluate eHealth solutions and technologies, understand the role of big data and data science in eHealth management, and explore the principles and practices of distance and blended education for healthcare professionals’ continuous development.
- Entrepreneurship in e-Health, Legal & Ethical Aspects
The entrepreneurial aspects of eHealth, including health economics, legal and ethical considerations, and health tech startups. They will also explore the critical aspects of digital health communication and marketing through case studies and best practices.
The goal of Rome Business School is to develop future managers, entrepreneurs, and professionals who are ready to capitalize on the benefits of digitalization, go global, and have a positive impact on society.
Electives are ideal tools for students to improve their employability by focusing on high-demand skills.
- Electives assist students in carving out a niche for themselves and becoming more competitive.
- Electives expose students to courses they might not have encountered otherwise.
- Electives provide a one-of-a-kind curriculum that fosters life and career skills.
- Elective courses are organized in 4 main areas of interest
Electives are divided in 5 areas of interest:
- Area 1: Innovation & Growth
- Area 2: Tech & Digitalization
- Area 3: Industry Focus
- Area 4: International Business
- Area 5: Professional Certification Preparation – Available for specific Master only
Rome Business School Practice Lab is the place where theoretical concepts are put in practice and participants learn through experience. The Lab is run by ADiTech managers who will examine different specialist knowledge, work on exercises and network, while sharing their experience and expertise with the students. This Lab is entirely run by ADiTech managers with whom you will create strategy to guide customer’s throught the customer’s journey of ADiTech
At the end of your educational experience, you will have the chance to prove your abilities by tackling a real business challenge. Use your talent to identify opportunities and create a truly innovative strategy.
Tackle a real company challenge. You can choose to be part of a small team and design a Marketing plan for a new business or develop a strategy to increase online sales or create a loyalty offering for different generation.
You will be given two case studies from two real companies that will allow you to test your knowledge learnt during the master’s course.