Rome Business School’s Master in eHealth and Telemedicine Management is the answer to the needs of anyone looking for a training of excellence in the technological sector of the Health Industry, providing a specific and thorough knowledge on the combined use of technologies of the information and communication sectors (with a particular focus on the Internet) applied to the Health Industry for clinical, didactic and administrative purposes. The training provided by this exclusive programme is aimed at producing high-level professional figures and managerial profiles able to catch the chances offered by the eHealth and Telemedicine sector and to constantly move towards progress and efficiency.
⇒ 6 months of lectures
⇒ 6 months dedicated to the final project work
⇒ Visits at international companies and organizations
⇒ Integrative cultural programme
⇒ Seminars and events
- Tutoring: assistance of a tutor for both On Campus and Online courses
- Learning materials: extensive documentation useful for the student’s training (books, slides, notes, study cases and more)
- Registration to the Rome Business School Alumni Association: the international network through which students of the Rome Business School can share ideas, experiences, and projects, which also gives access to price reductions for further training courses.
- Opportunity for participation in EAE Business School Barcelona Bootcamp.
Programme of the Master in eHealth & Telemedicine Management
- Introduction, Terms and General Concepts
- Health Technology Assessment
- Electronic Medical Records
- National Electronic Health Records
- Chronic Disease Management
- EMR for Primary Care
- Clinical Decision Support Systems
- UK WSD “The Largest Randomised Control Trial of Telehealth and Telecare in the World”
- Better Health Through IT
- Standards and Interoperability
- Telemedicine: areas of use and technologies
- Introducing e-Health in Hospital Environments
- Economics of e-Health
- Healthcare reform: changing the healthcare models in Europe
- ESA activities in Telemedicine: space technology for downstream eHealth applications
- E-Health experiences in the Italian regions
- E-Health in Hospitals
- Telemedicine for local organizations
- Telemedicine for developing Countries
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Designing of e-health projects
- European Structural Funding for e-Health management
The courses for Rome Business School’s Master in eHealth & Telemedicine Management are held by highly selected international university professors, trainers and business managers, drawn from a variety of operational and professional fields, from technology applied to the academic field of the Health Industry to the administration of public and private Health institutions; the teaching approach is aimed at the acquisition of know-how, in order to transfer truly useful competencies for the attendees’ professional development.
Some of our teachers
Bachelor of Arts and PhD at London School of Economics and Political Science; a Chair in Technology and Innovation Management at Imperial College Business School since 2003; currently working for SPRU (Science Policy Research Unit) of the University of Sussex, the Policy Studies Institute and for the University of Westminster.
Head of Analitycal Pharmacotoxicology Unit at National Centre on Addiction and doping – National Institute of Health; Coordinator of National Early Warning System on New Psychoactive Substances; Member of National Ethical Committee on Clinical trials and independent investigations.
Graduated in Law at the University of Milan, qualified to practice as a job consultant and civil mediator; she held the role of Administrative Director at the ASL of Lodi and at the Hospital Guido Salvini of Garbagnate Milanese; member of prioritizations’ group in the Health Technology Assessment Plan – HTA – of the Lombardy Region (2002). Member of National Committee for Telemedicine since 2015.
An electronic engineer has worked in the eHealth industry for 15 years. Leader of working groups through major projects involving both the introduction of eHealth into new areas and the subsequent reorganization and the design and development of technological solutions. He is also an experienced strategic guidance advisor providing input into decisions made regarding the future development of eHealth in some regions of Italy.
Rome Business School supports its students even beyond the academic environment, providing them with guidance and assistance in developing a strong professional profile which reflects the most sought competencies in the current job market. In particular, the school offers the following services to the enrolled students:
- Support in the management of job interviews
- Free review and inclusion of the student’s CV in the Rome Business School’s database, and its distribution to businesses, organizations and head hunters belonging to the school’s international network;
- Networking meetings with international managers, professionals and business owners
- A personalized search and flagging service for the best job opportunities in Italy and abroad
EAE Business School Barcelona Bootcamp
Rome Business School’s Master in eHealth and Telemedicine Management offers you the opportunity to take part in the exclusive EAE Business School Barcelona Bootcamp, an intensive programme of the duration of 1 week in the wonderful Spanish city of Barcelona, in cooperation with the prestigious EAE Business School. Get the chance to learn all of the secrets of entrepreneurship, techniques of Design Thinking and the Lean StartUp methodology!
Admission process and graduation
The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate’s eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate’s academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation.
Once it’s sent, the application will be evaluated by Rome Business School’s academic committee. In order to ensure the application’s suitability, it is important to deliver all of the required documentation.
Students who successfully complete the programme will receive a double certification: Rome Business School’s diploma and an official certification by Universidad Internacional de Valencia (VIU), which provides 60 internationally recognized credits (60 ECTS).
Scholarships and Tuition
According to the individual profile, experience, and proved motivation, the candidate can be awarded a scholarship covering part of the overall tuition fee (up to 20%). The eligibility for a possible scholarship will be decided by Rome Business School’s academic committee during the evaluation of the candidate’s application.
Scholarships are available for all of the didactic formulas.
The tuition fee for this Master is 4.500 Euros and can be paid:
- in installments
- in a single solution (this option grants the student a 10% discount on the overall amount of the tuition fee)