Documents required for STUDY VISA – POSTGRADUATE (Type D)

  1. You need a Study Visa to enter Italy if you’re a NON-EU resident
  2. You may enter Italy with a valid passport.
  3. When entering Italy, the border authorities may ask to see documentation justifying the reasons for and duration of your stay.

The exemption from visa obligation will apply only to holders of passports including the identity card number.

  1. Visa application form (click here)
  2. Recent passport-style photo
  3. Passport or travel document valid for at least three months after visa expiry date
  4. Proof of enrolment or pre-enrolment in course of study, indicating number of hours daily study and duration of course.
  5. Documentation of educational history in Country of Origin
  6. Proof of available means of support for the stay in Italy of an amount not less than that established in Table A annexed to Ministry of Interior Directive 1.3.2000 (click here)
  7. Declaration of the availability in Italy of appropriate lodgings as well as the funds necessary for repatriation, possibly to be demonstrated in the form of a return airline ticket
  8. Insurance coverage for medical treatment and/or hospitalization, to be demonstrated by means of:
    • Consular declaration attesting to the applicant’s right to healthcare in the presence of specific agreements between Italy and the applicant’s country of origin;
    • Foreign insurance policy or one underwritten with Italian bodies or firms that must not include limitations or exception to the fees established for emergency hospitalization.

Where to apply for a Study Visa

Click on the following link to open the Diplomatic headquarters Contact Information for your country.

The cost of a Study Visa

50 euro

Are you planning to come and study here in Italy?

Discover all our master’s courses, find the one that suits you best and come study at Italy’s most international school.

© Rome Business School. All rights reserved.

Privacy Policy - Cookie Policy
Request information