This ‘’Train the Trainer’’ Training program is designed to benefit and help participants to develop, organize, and deliver effective training and to know how to assess the success of the training. Participants learn how to apply different training methods for engaging participants, how to provide training materials in a structured, clearly written manner, how to deliver an interactive presentation and how to apply the knowledge based on educational research to achieve prescribed training goals.
During the course, the participant will progress toward attainment of the following objectives:
- Identify the characteristics and the roles of an effective trainer
- Understand the needs of research analysis prior to the training
- Explain and use adult learning theory
- Understand the difference between training and presentations
- Understand the importance and types of learner’s engagement
- Develop the skills of adult class management
- Develop strategies for handling challenging participants and environments
- Discern how to evaluate training especially in terms of application
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Design a training course targeted for adult learners
- Manage the learner and the classroom environment
- Improve communication and presentation skills
- Apply adult learning theories
- Prepare an effective and clear course structure
- Prepare participant-centered learning material and activities
- Deliver the training by using training activities for different learning needs
- Engage with different types of learners
- Present material in a clear and engaging manner
- Developing specific and appropriate on-the-job and off-the-job training
- Create clearly written instructions and assessment criteria to assess the learning
- Address challenging participants, questions, and behavior
- Receive and provide effective feedback
- Create evaluation forms and develop techniques to ensure application after the course completion
6 half-day lectures every Saturday.
This course can be attended:
- On campus
- On line, via a cutting-edge web platform
Whichever way you choose to take the course, you will receive:
At the end of the course, you will be presented with a named participation certificate.
HIGH QUALITY LECTURES
Our teachers are renowned trainers and managers who come from a multitude of operational and professional environments. They are therefore able to bring a wealth of up to date experience and competency.
All participants in this course will be provided with a wealth of documentation, including slide presentations, case studies and exercises.
If you wish, participation in this course will entitle you to:
Having your CV inserted in the Rome Business School database and distributed to companies, organizations and headhunters of the Rome Business School’s international network;
The review and editing of your CV;
Support in managing your job interviews.
REGISTRATION IN THE ROME BUSINESS SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Participation in the Master’s course entitles you to be enrolled in the Rome Business School Alumni Association, the international network through which students of the Rome Business School can share ideas, experiences, and projects.
How to apply
To register you have to: 1) fill in the REGISTRATION FORM;
Complete the payment via bank transfer, with your details and the title of the course; payments must be made to: Rome Business School — IBAN: IT15W0200805219000102125005 — BIC SWIFT CODE: UNCRITM178L — Bank account number: 102125005 — Bank name: UNICREDIT
Send both the form and the bank transfer receipt via fax to +39 (0)6 96708812