Improve business profitability through effective negotiation
Today, most organisations have to face the complex challenges linked to market development, growing customer power and increased competition. In this context, an effective way to support the achievement of the organisation’s growth objectives is to optimise negotiation skills. The course illustrates how to improve company profitability through the use of effective customer negotiation techniques.
By attending the Negotiation techniques course, you will learn to:
- Determine when it is advisable to negotiate
- Evaluate the financial implications of the negotiation
- Define a structured approach to the negotiation process
- Establish clear negotiation objectives and bargaining limits
- Determine the negotiation tactics and action plan
- Set limits, values and establish key roles
- Recognise negotiation styles and their implications
- Interpret your counterparts’ signals – recognise the will to give ground and in which direction
- Negotiate effectively
- Close the negotiation
- Describe the principles of negotiation as part of awin-win strategy
- Describe customer objection types
- Discuss the ways in which to manage customer objections
- Highlight the methods of value creation in the course of a negotiation
- Understand how to operate with counterparts who are trained in negotiation techniques
Persons whose professional activities involve the authority/need to negotiate the details of a commercial proposition from a purchase or sales perspective, in order to optimize mutual value and profit.
In line with the Rome Business School’s general approach and the best international standards, the course is designed with the aim of providing excellent training with an emphasis to its concrete application in the job, professional and company markets.Therefore, the course involves both mainly one way teaching phases – to accurately transfer the reference conceptual models – and practical application sessions aimed at developing your operational and management capabilities.Your progress in the subjects taught will be tested and consolidated through exercises related to actual managerial cases.
Modes of attendance
This course can be attended in three ways:
- On campus
- On line, via a cutting-edge web platform
- In house, i.e. at your workplace
Whichever way you choose to take the course, you will receive:CERTIFICATEAt the end of the course, you will be presented with a named participation certificate.HIGH QUALITY LECTURESOur teachers are renowned trainers and managers who come from a multitude of operational and professional environments. They are therefore able to bring a wealth of up to date experience and competency.LEARNING MATERIALSAll participants in this course will be provided with a wealth of documentation, including slide presentations, case studies and exercises.CAREER-SERVICEIf you wish, participation in this course will entitle you to:Having your CV inserted in the Rome Business School database and distributed to companies, organizations and head hunters of the Rome Business School’s international network;The review and editing of your CV;Support in managing your job interviews.REGISTRATION IN THE ROME BUSINESS SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATIONParticipation in the Master’s course entitles you to be enrolled in the Rome Business School Alumni Association, the international network through which students of the Rome Business School can share ideas, experiences and projects.
The benefits for the organization
The organization will be able to reach the optimum value within commercial transactions, at the same time guaranteeing that both external and internal customers are satisfied with the results.
The benefits for you as an individual
You will learn techniques and competencies that will help you to achieve the best possible results from business transactions and to strengthen business relations.
Course duration and dates
How to register
To register you have to:
- Fill in the REGISTRATION FORM and send it to fax +39 (0)6 96708812
- Complete the payment via bank transfer, with your details and the title of the course; payments must be made to: Rome Business School — IBAN: IT15W0200805219000102125005 — BIC SWIFT CODE: UNCRITM178L — Bank account number: 102125005 — Bank name: UNICREDIT
- Send both the form and the bank transfer receipt via fax to +39 (0)6 96708812