Internal communication represents an essential strategic lever for the motivation and involvement of the members of any type of organisation. In effect, no plan and no organisational objective can be fully developed and reached if it is not understood and shared by the people who are tasked to implement it.
It should also be considered that quality internal communication cannot limit itself to sporadic initiatives, but must be a continuous process, coherent in its development and handled in a fully managerial fashion. In order for this to happen, it is necessary for the operators in the field to be given purpose designed training to enable them to adopt an ever more strategic approach to the subject and also master new techniques linked to the development of digital technology and social media.
The Rome Business School’s Internal Communication course blends a rigorous conceptual base with concrete operational best practices, providing you with the tools you need for the correct management of internal communication based on criteria of excellence.
The Rome Business School’s Internal Communication course is aimed at teaching you the most advanced theoretical-methodological approaches and operational practices, including the illustration of international best practices. You will learn to:
- Understand the need for and advantages of internal communication;
- See how internal communication enables the understanding and sharing of organisational objectives by all branches;
- Set up an effective internal communication plan and define its related budget;
- Evaluate the characteristics of any possible internal communication tool and initiative and select which ones to use;
- Monitor internal communication results and adopt the necessary contingent improvement actions.
The Rome Business School’s Internal Communication course is ideal for both those who have no previous experience in the field and for those who, although they already operate professionally in this sector, wish to acquire a more structured and up to date managerial approach. The course is also suited for directors and staff in any sector that wish to motivate and involve their personnel. The course contents are equally suited to both the private and public sectors.
In line with the Rome Business School’s general approach and the best international standards, the course is designed with the aim of providing excellent training with an emphasis to its concrete application in the job, professional and company markets.
Therefore, the course involves both mainly one way teaching phases – to accurately transfer the reference conceptual models – and practical application sessions aimed at developing your operational and management capabilities.
Your progress in the subjects taught will be tested and consolidated through exercises related to actual managerial cases.
Modes of attendance
This course can be attended in three ways:
- On campus
- On line, via a cutting-edge web platform
- In house, i.e. at your workplace
Whichever way you choose to take the course, you will receive:
At the end of the course, you will be presented with a named participation certificate.
HIGH QUALITY LECTURES
Our teachers are renowned trainers and managers who come from a multitude of operational and professional environments. They are therefore able to bring a wealth of up to date experience and competency.
All participants in this course will be provided with a wealth of documentation, including slide presentations, case studies and exercises.
If you wish, participation in this course will entitle you to:
Having your CV inserted in the Rome Business School database and distributed to companies, organizations and head hunters of the Rome Business School’s international network;
The review and editing of your CV;
Support in managing your job interviews.
REGISTRATION IN THE ROME BUSINESS SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Participation in the Master’s course entitles you to be enrolled in the Rome Business School Alumni Association, the international network through which students of the Rome Business School can share ideas, experiences and projects.
Course duration and dates
How to register
To register you have to:
- Fill in the REGISTRATION FORM and send it to fax +39 (0)6 96708812
- Complete the payment via bank transfer, with your details and the title of the course; payments must be made to: Rome Business School — IBAN: IT15W0200805219000102125005 — BIC SWIFT CODE: UNCRITM178L — Bank account number: 102125005 — Bank name: UNICREDIT
- Send both the form and the bank transfer receipt via fax to +39 (0)6 96708812