The Rome Business School’s High level specialization in Communication is the ideal course for those who intend to start a career in the field of company communication and for professionals or entrepreneurs who wish to consolidate their competency on the subject.
The Diploma in Communication offers many great benefits:
- the acquisition of a high level of knowledge on the key aspects of company communication;
- an excellent and exclusive training that extends to the new and increasingly important theme of intercultural communication and management;
- a projection towards the job market, thanks to the career service and to networking opportunities with managers, professionals and entrepreneurs;
This qualification is aimed at those who are new to the world of company communication, or have a limited professional experience in it.
The typical profiles of people who are interested in this specialization course include, for example:
- undergraduates and graduates with no previous experience in communication
- graduates with basic study and/or professional experience in communication
- junior communication professional
- professionals who operate in fields other than communication and wish to develop a wider knowledge and understanding of communication or to start working in communication
- entrepreneurs who wish to undergo a well structured training in communication
By attending Rome Business School’s High level specialization in Communication, you will acquire an excellent knowledge of the main facets of company communication. More specifically, within the course’s framework, the following topics will be taught:
- Integrated company communication
- Public relations
- Communication events management
- Communication in personal sales
- Sales Promotion
- Direct marketing communication
- Communicating through the web
- Internal communication
- Intercultural communication and management
In line with the Rome Business School’s general approach and the best international standards, the course is designed with the aim of providing excellent training with an emphasis to its concrete application in the job, professional and company markets.
Therefore, the course involves both mainly one way teaching phases – to accurately transfer the reference conceptual models – and practical application sessions aimed at developing your operational and management capabilities.
Your progress in the subjects taught will be tested and consolidated through exercises related to actual managerial cases.
Modes of attendance
This course can be attended in three ways:
- On campus
- Distance learning with live online lessons, via a cutting-edge web platform
- Distance learning with tutoring
- In house, i.e. at your workplace
Whichever way you choose to take the course, you will receive:
At the end of the course, you will be presented with a named participation certificate.
HIGH QUALITY LECTURES
Our teachers are renowned trainers and managers who come from a multitude of operational and professional environments. They are therefore able to bring a wealth of up to date experience and competency.
All participants in this course will be provided with a wealth of documentation, including slide presentations, case studies and exercises.
If you wish, participation in this course will entitle you to:
Having your CV inserted in the Rome Business School database and distributed to companies, organizations and head hunters of the Rome Business School’s international network;
The review and editing of your CV;
Support in managing your job interviews.
REGISTRATION IN THE ROME BUSINESS SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Participation in the Master’s course entitles you to be enrolled in the Rome Business School Alumni Association, the international network through which students of the Rome Business School can share ideas, experiences and projects.