The development of the capability to be mentors and coaches for one’s own resources through the assignment of value to one’s own style of communication and of the effective managerial behaviours to sustain the performance of collaborators and their growth within the organisation.
Directors, Staff and resources with responsibilities in the project management and/or coordination of personnel.
[su_spoiler title="Developing a mentoring mentality" open="yes" style="fancy"]
- What mentoring means, the benefits of mentoring, main characteristics and competencies of effective mentors, for m performance management to performance empowerment.
[su_spoiler title="Performance Improvement-Coaching & Counseling" open="yes" style="fancy"]
- Coaching for Performance Improvement, Counseling for Performance Improvement, Performance objectives: effectiveness characteristics and requirements, the importance of feedback and how to give it to stimulate performance and growth.
[su_spoiler title="Performance Improvement-being a teacher, role model, champion of one’s own resources" open="yes" style="fancy"]
- Characteristics and application of the 3 different roles to the process of performance improvement.
[su_spoiler title="Mentoring Effectiveness" open="yes" style="fancy"]
- Mentoring Effectiveness: Effectiveness guidelines, traditional management vs. performance empowerment.
In line with the Rome Business School’s general approach and the best international standards, the course is designed with the aim of providing excellent training with an emphasis to its concrete application in the job, professional and company markets. The course provides a structured classroom training based upon theory, exercises, role playing.
Therefore, the course involves both mainly one way teaching phases – to accurately transfer the reference conceptual models – and practical application sessions aimed at developing your operational and management capabilities.
Your progress in the subjects taught will be tested and consolidated through exercises related to actual managerial cases.
Modes of attendance
This course can be attended in three ways:
- On campus
- On line, via a cutting-edge web platform
- In house, i.e. at your workplace
Whichever way you choose to take the course, you will receive:
At the end of the course, you will be presented with a named participation certificate.
HIGH QUALITY LECTURES
Our teachers are renowned trainers and managers who come from a multitude of operational and professional environments. They are therefore able to bring a wealth of up to date experience and competency.
All participants in this course will be provided with a wealth of documentation, including slide presentations, case studies and exercises.
If you wish, participation in this course will entitle you to:
Having your CV inserted in the Rome Business School database and distributed to companies, organizations and head hunters of the Rome Business School’s international network;
The review and editing of your CV;
Support in managing your job interviews.
REGISTRATION IN THE ROME BUSINESS SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Participation in the Master’s course entitles you to be enrolled in the Rome Business School Alumni Association, the international network through which students of the Rome Business School can share ideas, experiences and projects.