Brazil is a country of almost 200 million inhabitants, of continental dimensions and, especially in this last decade, it has attracted the attention of investors from many different countries. It is an emerging market, as being, in 2011, the 6th largest economy. Has presented an economic growth above the world average, which led many companies to settle in Brazil, in order to participate in this large market.
So, today, Brazil is a country that offers many opportunities, but proves to be a challenging country geographically and culturally. However, it is still little known by foreigners.
Given this background, the Certificate in Brazilian Market has been designed to:
- transfer the essential knowledge about the Brazilian market;
- connect participants with companies and institutions that can be helpful for their entrepreneurial and managerial development.
The Certificate in Brazilian Market is aimed at:
- provide useful insights into the Brazilian market;
- help students identify business opportunities in Brazil;
- suggest strategic marketing approaches for doing business in Brazil;
- show how to communicate and interact effectively with Brazilian managers and entrepreneurs;
- identify entrepreneurial behaviours and leadership styles in Brazil;
- help students explore and develop their entrepreneurial potential in Brazil.
Our Audience is composed by:
- Entrepreneurs interested in developing their business in Brazil.
- Students both in undergraduate and postgraduate level, who are interested in learning about the Brazilian business environment.
The Certificate in Brazilian Market includes:
The 10 topics to be covered are:
- The Brazilian market: characteristics and trends
- Entrepreneurship in Brazil: cases and experiences
- Business in Brazil: challenges and opportunities
- Brazil: institutional and political environment
- Strategies in Brazil: strategic and operational approaches
- Entrepreneurial style in Brazil
- Business Communication: Brazilian styles and cross-cultural issues
- Managing people in Brazil: experiences and trends
- Meetings with Brazilian companies
- Meetings with Brazilian business associations
- New technologies and new training tools (videos, web, video recordings)
- Movie’s input simultaneously activate more than one of learning processes
Each Professor for each module will provide:
- power point presentation
- reading material (with questions, discussions, cases, bibliography)
- useful links
Resources to be used
- Slides- Pc- Internet
- Lab Creativity
- Photo cameras
- Journal researches
In order to increase the knowledge of the Brazilian market and business environment, participants will be given the opportunity to meet:
Meetings will be organized with:
- Representatives of the government of Vitoria, Espirito Santo and Brazil
- Italian Community
- Brazilian associations of entrepreneurs (SEBRAE)
- Brazilian companies
- Multinationals Italian/European
The program includes several other cultural and social activities:
- Vitória guided tour
- Visits to Tourist Destinations in Vitória and Region