Four of our Masters are officially recognized among the best at an international level by Eduniversal, in which the Marketing area is also featured
Top 200 – Regional ranking within the 9 geographical zones
Ranked N 60 in Marketing, Western Europe
The current business environment is evolving rapidly. Globalization, new information technologies, and innovative distribution channels are changing the perspective of marketing. Companies are increasingly demanding more professionals capable of leading these changes and turning these opportunities into competitive advantages; professionals with solid training, who possess a sound knowledge of new modern marketing trends and insights into the organizational aspects that generate corporative value.
With our Master in Marketing & Sales, we offer the key to corporate excellence to professionals in direct contact with customers, equipping them with the skills required by the market. Throughout the program, the professionals are provided with the conditions to evolve, and participants will undergo a process of change and personal growth.
Why studying in Rome
- The ultimate education experience in the eternal city
The cradle of civilization and homeland of an invaluable cultural and artistic heritage, Rome is the ultimate location to live a higher education experience; take advantage of the many beautiful places and enriching initiatives offered by the roman landscape and learn in one of the most proficuous centers of made in Italy production.
- An always growing business ecosystem
With more than 650.000 companies registered in the region and more than 1.000 new startups in the city territory, a growing rate of entreprises of 1,81% in just last year, the italian capital is the second city for number of new business on a national level.
- There’s no business you can’t find
From fashion to food & beverage, from arts to tourism, Rome is the birthplace of multiple renowned enterprises and activities of made in Italy products and services, all of them operating in the business sectors tackled in the school’s programmes: an aspect that allows the students to experience first hand the reality they’re aiming to access to.
- Study in Rome, experience everywhere
Through the company visits and study tours organized by Rome Business School, you’ll have the chance to get in contact with worldwide-known institutions and renowned companies, become familiar with different professional environments and expand your network. Our school also offers the opportunity to take part in internships, in Italy and abroad, at prestigious and successful companies.
⇒ 6 months of lectures
⇒ 6 months dedicated to the Capstone project
⇒ 2 months for the international internship
⇒ 1 week for the Bootcamp in Barcelona or New York
⇒ Visits at international companies and organizations
⇒ Soft Skills programme
⇒ Integrative cultural programme
⇒ Seminars and events
From Monday to Thursday (9.30am to 11.30am); Fridays are reserved for other activities such as the Capstone project preparation, Soft Skills Program, Italian classes and so on
- Italian Language Course – Beginner level (A1 & A2)
- Company visits – Examples include Enel, Fendi, Bulgari, Peroni Brewery
- International Study tour: Bootcamp in Barcelona or New York in July 2020
- Cultural Program –Walking Tours in Rome
- Soft skills programme
- Research Methods for Business
- Marketing & Sales Plan
Career Development Workshops
- CV and Cover Letter
- Job searching tools and social media strategies
- Handling different types of interview
Career Services Support
- Individual career counseling meetings – to identify your individual job search strategy
- Career Services online Platform – where to find internship opportunities available through the school
- Workshop on the Italian job market
- CV circulation in Rome Business School’s network
- Accommodation support – Accommodation Provider
- International Student ID card – ISIC
Programme of the Master in Marketing & Sales
Mind Opening & Knowledge Management Setting
- Human Resources Management
- Project Management
- Managerial Economics
- Supply Chain Management
- Entrepreneurship and Business Planning
- Business Strategy
Focusing and Specializing
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Intelligence & Customer Insight
- Big Data for Marketing
- Decision Making
- Marketing Management
- Digital Marketing
- International Marketing
- Branding & Communication
- Marketing Innovation – New Product
- Development of Go-To-Market Strategies
- Distribution Channels Sales
- Key Account Management
- Trade & Shopper
- E-commerce, Retailing Marketing & Sales Metrics
- B2B Marketing & Sales
Be a Future-Oriented Leader
- Future Trends & Future Challenges of Marketing & Sales
- Experience Innovation
- Frontiers of Leadership
Capstone Project: Marketing & Sales Plan
A team project aimed to develop a Marketing & Sales plan designed to accomplish a business goal in the area of Marketing & Sales, of an existing or fictitious company in the Marketing & Sales Industry. All teams are guided from the very initial phase of the project.
- Developing the skills and techniques required to conduct a research project.
- Enhancing the capacity to solve problems in unfamiliar environments, within contexts related to marketing and sales.
- Integrating the knowledge you have acquired on the Master.
- Teamwork skills development. Understanding the dynamics of the roles and productivity in relation to a business project.
The Marketing capstone Project work has to be presented verbally to the Academic committee composed of: The Dean of the School, Academic Supervisor, Master’s Supervisor and in front of Marketing Industry experts and Managers who will all together evaluate the project.
Rome Business School’s Master in Marketing & Sales are held by highly selected international university professors, trainers and business managers, drawn from a variety of operational and professional fields, from advertising to sales, from entrepreneurship to digital marketing. The teaching approach is aimed at the acquisition of know-how, in order to transfer truly useful competencies for the attendees’ professional development.
Some of our teachers
- ROBERT SONNABEND – Robert Sonnabend comes from an international business background. A global marketing executive with a manufacturing background, he developed manufacturing and distribution channels in China and India, including factories in Tianjin, China and Bangalore, India, for mid-size computers and software. He has also worked with businesses in Japan, the UK, France and The Netherlands, as well as extensively throughout the US and the Americas. He has worked as a Managing Director at Enhanced Training Technologies Crawley W Sussex, England, as Vice President and Director for International Relations at Charles River Data Systems, US as a Director of Operations for Inconix Cooperation, US and more.
- FRANCESCO LANDOLFI: Francesco Landolfi matured all his professional career developing and managing innovative and high tech projects in two main industries : Information Technology and Healthcare . Francesco held several Sales & Marketing managerial positions in multinational companies such as Microsoft, IBM , Baxter. He ran as Managing/Senior Director innovative entrepreneurial projects for start ups and small enterprises (Net for Care; Privatassistenza; Telbios). Today he is Senior Partner for Arventia Capital a firm involved in private equity and venture capital investments. Francesco holds a Master in Business Administration from Harvard University and a Laurea cum Laude in Economics from LUISS University.
- PAOLO PETTENELLO – Industrial Engineer with skills in Business Administration & General Management with full responsibility in all business areas developed in 30 years of work in Fortune 500 Multinationals and SME’s, including national and international Start-up’s. Managed situations of discontinuity and change, turnaround, start-up and acceleration of performance. Significant experience in the Food & Beverage, Nutrition, Health & Personal Care and IT sectors selling through different distribution channels in the United States, Western and Southern Europe. Some of the companies in which he has worked are the following: Procter & Gambel, Johnson & Johnson, as a President and CEO for Southern Europe at DANONE, as a Senior Advisor at INTESA SAN PAOLO,
- STEFANO CORSINI – Stefano Corsini has gained a 25-years experience in the world of Food & Beverage, an experience acquired from a passion that ultimately turned into a profession. He has worked as Account Manager in the Italian Sales and Marketing division of Unilever Food Italia in 1997. This role further extended his management capacities in the world of F&B, with particular regard to Marketing & Sales, Product Development, Customer Satisfaction, both at a national and international level.
Now, Manager, he provides top-ranking experience in the management of entire Business Units – both in Italy and abroad. These are some of the Companies he worked for. Compass Group, Italia Zuccheri, Unigrà, Modecor Italiana, Tate & Lyle Sugars, managing the B2B, B2C, Retail, Foodservice, and HoReCa channels. Today, as a Executive Director, he also provides consulting services.
Rome Business School supports its students even beyond the academic environment, providing them with guidance and assistance in developing a strong professional profile which reflects the most sought competencies in the current job market. In particular, the school offers the following services to the enrolled students:
- Support in the management of job interviews
- Free review and inclusion of the student’s CV in the Rome Business School’s database, and its distribution to businesses, organizations and head hunters belonging to the school’s international network;
- Networking meetings with international managers, professionals and business owners
- A personalized search and flagging service for the best job opportunities in Italy and abroad
A one of a kind experience: Bootcamp around the world
Hone your entrepreneurial skills and test them with the ultimate challenge: Rome Business School’s exclusive Bootcamp in Barcelona, organized in partnership with EAE Business School, and in New York, in partnership with Pace University, two beautiful cities at the forefront of innovation and among the most productive start-up ecosystems. An advanced programme designed to put you face to face with realistic business scenarios to solve and provide you with a practical way of learning and skills development. All with the professional support of a tutor from top-class working companies!
At the end of the Master, 96% of the students obtained an internship in internationally renowned companies, such as:
Admission process and graduation
The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate’s eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate’s academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation.
Once it’s sent, the application will be evaluated by Rome Business School’s academic committee. In order to ensure the application’s suitability, it is important to deliver all of the required documentation.
Students who successfully complete the programme will receive a double certification: Rome Business School’s diploma and an official certification by Universidad Internacional de Valencia (VIU), which provides 60 internationally recognized credits (60 ECTS).
Scholarships and Tuition
According to the individual profile, experience, and proved motivation, the candidate can be awarded a scholarship covering part of the overall tuition fee (up to 20%). The eligibility for a possible scholarship will be decided by Rome Business School’s academic committee during the evaluation of the candidate’s application.
Scholarships are available for all of the didactic formulas.
The tuition fee for this Master is: 11.000 Euros
It can be paid:
- in installments
- in a single solution (this option grants the student a 10% discount on the overall amount of the tuition fee)