Rome Business School’s Master in Entrepreneurship and Innovation is designed to provide participants with a learning experience previously only available to startup founders on an accelerator or incubator program. Built in collaboration with the wider entrepreneurial ecosystem, it has been designed to take professionals, managers, individuals with the aim to become entrepreneurs, through the steps involved in developing an idea into a commercial or social enterprise.
This course is designed to give participants the tools and resources to make the idea a reality by providing plenty of brainstorming sessions, innovative thinking exercises, business games simulation, designing thinking in class activities, networking opportunities and business meetings to practice skills and set an entrepreneurial mindset.
⇒ 6 months of lectures + self-growth program
⇒ 6 months dedicated to Business Launch within the Open Innovation Lab
⇒ 2 months internship in Dubai, the U.S. or in Europe
⇒ Visits at international companies and organizations in the Entrepreneurship & Innovation Industry
⇒ Integrative monthly cultural programme in Rome
⇒ Events & Business networking with Entrepreneurs, CEO & Founders
- Participation in the RBS Open Innovation Lab Business launch + Pitch Deck
- Self Growth workshops
- Tutoring: assistance of a tutor for both On Campus and Online courses
- Learning materials: extensive documentation useful for the student’s training (books, slides, notes, study cases and more)
- Registration to the Rome Business School Alumni Association: the international network through which students of the Rome Business School can share ideas, experiences, and projects, which also gives access to price reductions for further training courses.
- Opportunity for participation in EAE Business School Barcelona Bootcamp
Programme of the Master in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Entrepreneurship & Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship
- Profile the Market: Segmentation, Target Marketing, Profiling, Positioning Strategy
- Business Planning
Development of the Product
- Skills as an Entrepreneur and Intrapreneur
- Critical and Creative Thinking Skills
- Develop a minimum viable product (MVP)
- Gather feedback from the target market
- Negotiate Contracts
- Business Operations
- Legal and Risk Management
- Establish systems that support innovation
- Entrepreneurial Failure
- Develop and use emotional Intelligence to develop a winners’ mindset
- Recruitment and onboarding in the 21st Century
- Employment law – dealing with internationality
- Career development and employee retention
- Effective communication
- Creation the Successful Venture Teams
- Demonstrate Entreprenuerial leadership
Entrepreneurial Strategic Management
- Fund Raising & Crowdfunding
- Project, Source, and Monitor the financial and other resource requirements for new ventures
- Manage budgets and financial plans
- Develop, apply and promote social entrepreneurship
- The Organization
- Idea scalability
Promotion & Selling
- Selling Strategy
- How to Network Successfully including identifying key stakeholders to build strategic relationships
- Venture capital
- Public Relations
- Early and late Stage Failure
- Public Speaking for Entrepreneurs: How to Prepare, Perform & Present yourself
- Stress & Self Management
- Team Building
Rome Business School’s Master in Entrepreneurship and Innovation’s courses are held by highly selected international university professors, trainers and business managers, drawn from a variety of operational and professional fields, from project management to digital entrepreneurship, from high-tech innovation to digital marketing. The teaching approach is aimed at the acquisition of know-how, in order to transfer truly useful competencies for the attendees’ professional development.
Rome Business School supports its students even beyond the academic environment, providing them with guidance and assistance in developing a strong professional profile which reflects the most sought competencies in the current job market. In particular, the school offers the following services to the enrolled students:
- Support in the management of job interviews
- Free review and inclusion of the student’s CV in the Rome Business School’s database, and its distribution to businesses, organizations and head hunters belonging to the school’s international network;
- Networking meetings with international managers, professionals and business owners
- A personalized search and flagging service for the best job opportunities in Italy and abroad
EAE Business School Barcelona Bootcamp
Rome Business School’s Master in Entrepreneurship & Innovation offers you the opportunity to take part in the exclusive EAE Business School Barcelona Bootcamp, an intensive programme of the duration of 1 week in the wonderful Spanish city of Barcelona, in cooperation with the prestigious EAE Business School. Get the chance to learn all of the secrets of entrepreneurship, techniques of Design Thinking and the Lean StartUp methodology!
At the end of the Master, 96% of the students obtained an internship in internationally renowned companies, such as:
Admission process and graduation
The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate’s eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate’s academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation.
Once it’s sent, the application will be evaluated by Rome Business School’s academic committee. In order to ensure the application’s suitability, it is important to deliver all of the required documentation.
Students who successfully complete the programme will receive a double certification: Rome Business School’s diploma and an official certification by Universidad Internacional de Valencia (VIU), which provides 60 internationally recognized credits (60 ECTS).
Scholarships and Tuition
According to the individual profile, experience, and proved motivation, the candidate can be awarded a scholarship covering part of the overall tuition fee (up to 20%). The eligibility for a possible scholarship will be decided by Rome Business School’s academic committee during the evaluation of the candidate’s application.
Scholarships are available for all of the didactic formulas.
The tuition fee for this Master is: 6.500 Euros
It can be paid:
- in installments
- in a single solution (this option grants the student a 10% discount on the overall amount of the tuition fee)