Application form – Master in eHealth and Telemedicine Management
In order to apply for our Master’s Degree in eHealth and Telemedicine Management, we kindly invite you to complete the application form below, which does not involve any commitment on your part. The Academic Committee will evaluate your application and we will get back to you with the outcome as soon as possible. Next intakes: March 2019 or October 2019
All applicants must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or be near completion)
- A good English proficiency (both speaking and writing)
In order to ensure a top quality training course, attendance is limited to a maximum of 20 participants.
This course may be attended in the following formulas:
- on campus, at the Rome Business School Rome headquarters.
- distance learning, through a cutting edge e-learning platform with live lectures and a great teacher-student interaction.
Selection is based upon:
- the evaluation of CV and
- on the results of technical-motivational interviews.
The participation fee for the Master’s Degree in eHealth and Telemedicine Management is € 4.500,00.
The attendance fee may be paid off in installments with no further interests.