The course is aimed at the acquisition of knowledge, know-how, and applied skills that will enable you to work in the management and marketing of Augmented Reality and, more generally, of the transfer of technological and process innovation.The course follows in the wake of Augmented Learning, which avails itself of innovative methods and highly effective aids.
Participation in the course will enable you to:
- Specialize in innovation management and marketing;
- Acquire specific professional competencies in the field of Augmented Reality;
- Create, write and coordinate Augmented Reality projects;
- Satisfy the innovative professional needs of National and International companies;
- Intercept professional and innovative needs of national and international companies;
- Find professional employment in the management of technological and process innovation transfer.
The course is intended for all who wish to develop across-the-board managerial and marketing skills linked to a specific professional specialization in the fields of Augmented Reality and Technological Innovation transfer.
The course involves the study of subjects and techniques related to the fields of management, marketing and technological innovation.Below is the detailed syllabus:
Innovative in its contents but also in its methods, the specialization course involves the use of various teaching techniques, including:
- one to one coaching;
- mini-class sessions;
- frontal lectures;
- training on the job;
- company internships.
Special care will be given to each participant’s characteristics in order to design personalised courses suited to best satisfying individual training and professional needs.
The course will consist of formal lectures, case analyses, exercises, question tests, and discussions sessions. Case studies will be utilized to stimulate discussion. The trainees will be encouraged to read widely and engage in discussion and debate.This course is structured in order to deliver the knowledge and the skills necessary to Project Managers and Project Leaders.Its contents are:
- Introduction to Project Management, Organizational Influences and Project Life Cycle
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Stimulation test
HIGH QUALITY LECTURES
All teachers are established educators and managers from a multitude of operational and professional environments. They are therefore able to bring to the course a wealth of up to date experience and competency.
All participants will be provided with a wealth of documentation, including slide presentations, case studies and exercises.
Participation in this course will also entitle you to:
- Having your CV inserted in the Rome Business School database and distributed to companies, organizations and head hunters of the Rome Business School’s international network;
- A free review of your CV;
- Support in managing your job interviews;
- Networking meetings with international managers, professionals and entrepreneurs;
- A personalised monitoring and alerting service of the best job opportunities in Italy and abroad.
REGISTRATION IN THE ROME BUSINESS SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Participation in this course entitles you to be enrolled in the Rome Business School Alumni Association, the international network through which students of the Rome Business School can share ideas, experiences and projects.
At the end of the course, you will be presented with a named participation certificate.
Module A – 1 day
- Global Trends
- The market for innovation
- Direct management experience
- Basic methods for value analysis
Workshop: creation of an objective database
- Database creation and management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and progress management
Dr. Germano E. Gaudenzi, Strategy Director of the Maggiore Group and President of GEG Management.
Module B – 2 days
Effective marketing planning
Segmentation, targeting and positioning
- The Marketing Mix
Service marketing particularity
Brand development and management
Competition analysis and management
Management methods and tools
Courses tailored on suit specific company needs
Augmented Reality as a new business opportunity.Based on the needs of professionals and companies, we design personalised training courses for individuals or company teams.We aim at fostering the highest level of independence in the management of Augmented Reality projects in order to facilitate a swift access to a constantly growing market.
Become a Partner
Becoming a partner in the Augmented Reality Coaching course means playing a leading role in building the professionalities of the future. New technologies are revolutionising the world of marketing and communication. Let’s blaze a new trail together to bring innovation and growth.